1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Opportunity

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Bruce, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Bruce

Bruce New Member

I have an opportunity to go to South Africa in July of next year for two weeks. I want to be sure that is where the Lord wants to use me, and not just me wanting to go. I am a member of the NC Baptist Men's Recovery Team, but have never been overseas.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Get your passport!

To me, when God gives me opportunity to go, it is all I can do not to go until he blocks me.

3. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

Amen.
    Don't miss the opportunity! [​IMG]

4. Rookiepastor

Rookiepastor New Member

Go... Brother... Go

5. Sularis

Sularis Member

I would chime in go - BUT let me first ask what will you be doing - before i give my resounding approval or sigh of disapproval

6. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

If this mission trip will bear fruit you will be blessed by it for the rest of your life.If you don't epect to bear fruit and have no fruit bearing activites planned then you are on vacation and not on a mission trip.Having said all of that, let me say:
    For your mission trip;bless you my son.
    for your vacation; enjoy yourself.

7. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

If this mission trip will bear fruit you will be blessed by it for the rest of your life.If you don't epect to bear fruit and have no fruit bearing activites planned then you are on vacation and not on a mission trip.Having said all of that, let me say:
    For your mission trip;bless you my son.
    for your vacation; enjoy yourself.