1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Orthodox view of a Fundamentalist

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by mojoala, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Still Waiting on Majoala

Majoala,

I am still waiting on your answers to my comments/questions.

Note that I said "your" answers, not a cut and paste answer from a person who is not on this board.

Thank You.

2. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

I'm too liberal for the conservatives, and too conservative for the liberals... some of us comfort the afflicted, you see, and others of us afflict the comfortable.

:tongue3:

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Still Waiting

Majoala,

I am still waiting on your answers to my comments/questions.

Note that I said "your" answers, not a cut and paste answer from a person who is not on this board.

Thank You.

4. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me, too, Martin!:thumbs:

5. mojoala

mojoala New Member

My point will be addressed in another post concerning these missing books.

6. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==What missing books? I thought this discussion was about the Gospels and the New Testament. That is how it started out anyway and that is what I was responding to. Are you changing the subject? Why start another post? Why not just reply to what I said?

7. mojoala

mojoala New Member

You know, I don't know what the orginal question was as opposed the post. The OP was from someone else on another forum. So his thoughts are not neccesarily mine.

the Mojoala said: should be fundiefighter said:

8. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am confused now. You posted it. You don't know what you posted?

9. mojoala

mojoala New Member

That's about it. I posted it because it was unusal. The other forums I have visited rarely have a member from the Eastern Orthodox respond. I just thought it was interesting and posted it.

The problem with this forum is that people don't read a post thorougly before shooting off at the mouth. If you noticed at all, I claimed it to be written by somebody else.

I may have failed to mention that I neither agree or disagree with it. I just thought it to be post-worthy.

10. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    First I was not "shooting off at the mouth" I was responding to the untruthful and misleading claims of the article you posted.

Second I was aware that you did not write the OP (see my comments). However I did assume, since you did not say otherwise, that you agreed with the position of the OP (and the reply you posted).

Third, you quoted several older documents (etc) that I am not sure have anything to do with the OP. I am still trying to figure that one out.

Fourth, you then started talking about "missing books". I am not totally sure I know what missing books you are talking about or how those missing books relate to the OP (or replies).

So you must understand why I am a bit confused here. If you do not agree with the OP (and the reply you posted) then why did you not say that earlier? :confused:

11. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Also, one might need to consult the TOS about all that cutting-and-pasting from "another forum."