1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

And start your engines

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freeatlast, Apr 13, 2011.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

2. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm warming up to Trump. He's gutsy, and I like that.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Trump is a degenerate fool! I'm surprised anyone would vote for him.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like Obama, Trump is not presidential material.

In the right circumstances, he could actually get elected.:smilewinkgrin:

6. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

While I cannot know Mr. trump's real motives for considering a run for president I can say that to date he seems to do nothing except for Mr. Trump and my guess is that all his rhetoric about this nation and him being able to correct its problems is just that, rhetoric and he has some undisclosed personal agenda for personal gain.

I do believe that he has a very good chance to become elected if he plays his cards right. The reason is that I do not believe that this nation can any longer make any claim to the Christian faith as it having any influence on the hearts and minds of how people decide what is right and wrong and like the people prior to Nazi Germany are open to any evil. This nation is ripe for just about anyone who is of a charismatic nature and the people would put their weight behind them. I really believe many Americans and especially those who claim to be Christians would vote for satan himself if he showed up because we as a people have lost our ability to discern from good and evil and mostly seek personal comfort from those who promise they can deliver no matter how evil they are.

I think this past election is evidence of this by to nation putting our current President into office as well as the multitudes who tried to get Mrs. Clinton in. As the church continues to fall from sound doctrine and turn from the God of the bible to its own personal belief as to what is right and wrong and how to determind the same this nation can only continue to slip into the slimy mire of wickedness brought on by the false church as well as those who claim no religious affection placing those in office who hold their same agenda.