1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

And that no man might buy or sell...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Hobie, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Revelation 13:17
    And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I always asked myself how in the world could they ever control everything of what we buy and sell.....

I wonder no more....

As made clear, the controls are already set up that any authoritarian entity can use. If you look at the video, Amazon has penetrated at every level how we do commerce, learning and anticipating our wants, desires, patterns, etc..

Our lives are being minutely watched and combine that with the facial recognition and internet cloud capabilities for those who are looking to oversee almost any of our activities, and you can see the potential danger.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    All that is needed is for paper money and coinage to be taken out and that can happen much easier than one would imagine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex2165

Alex2165 Active Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Identification of population is not new idea, it has its own history.

For example, very first census was conducted in Exodus 30, to redeem those who was 20 years old and up. After follows many other censuses, mostly for the same males of the age of 20 and up, most of them for army service.

As usual, in Israel, censuses had been conducted on the request of GOD, but I remember that one was conducted by David himself without permission of GOD and it had disastrous consequences.

Censuses had been conducted and during Roman domination in order to know how many people and nationalities Roman Empire has. Similar censuses were conducted all over the world and in our modern days.

When I live in NJ, census was conducted too, it was somewhere in 1980's or 1990's I do not remember exactly, and my parents and me have to fill up certain forms and mail them to the government office.

But today we have much more sophisticated tools to know much more not only about population number and nationalities, but about each and every individual private life. This is done not only for commercial purposes in order to know our habits and to sell to us merchandise, but also to know our location, our movements, and personal preferences and views.

From a simple census we involved to a total surveillance control of everything we do on the daily bases. Our electronic devices tracking us wherever we do and go, and this is exactly that the Bible prophesied about and predicted.

We already have microchips implanted in animals, next will be humans, and it will be mandatory for all without exceptions. The technology involved to the point that the microchip will be small as a grain of rice and most likely will contain all the information about individual, from the date of birth to the date of death, included bank accounts and all transactions.

Bible does not lie, and this particular subject became reality since it was mentioned in the Bible some 2000 years ago. The mark of the beast is a microchip in form of tattoo or implant.

I actually saw in the news, about 7 or 8 years ago about one company that developed a small microchip that was installed in the finger ring and a guy tested it by scanning it at the store and buying produce like with regular debit or credit card. I am also believe that the microchip will also work as a tracking device, just like our cell phones and cars.

This technology indicated the beginning of total dictatorial, totalitarian, and tyrannical one global regime as the Bible described it, in which there is no place to hide, everyone counted and entire life of every individual on Earth is known to authorities.

I only hope and pray that it would not happen in my life time, but I think that the next generation may face this global dictatorial regime and will be microchip despite their objections, simply put it, everyone will be microchip by force or face penalty of death.

While politicians always reassure us that they work very hard for the bright future of our children, this kind future I would not wish to my worst enemy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  5. Hannahande

Hannahande Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is actually a good read and an eye opener at the same time. Almost everyone is posting their life in facebook, body skins being showed in Tiktok, fake relationhip in dating apps and etc.

6. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think it will be with some of the tools they have already, such as face recognition AI or as simple as the cards with the microchip embedded in them.

7. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  8. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  9. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian