1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

And they KEEP coming ... number of illegal children crossing border up from 2015!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, May 6, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...unaccompanied-minors-up-78-percent-over-2015/

There are more laws being broken by those crossing our borders than simply crossing without permission!

1) They are issued a summons to appear in court, and the majority of them NEVER respond or show up!

and ...

2) They purposely hide in society, in order to make it difficult for immigration officials to locate them once an order to appear is violated, and a warranted is issued!

I am sure they are breaking other laws too, but the above two are serious enough to indict most people, especially those arrested, put on bail and ordered to appear at a hearing!

What else do I need to list in order to demonstrate their COMPLETE disrespect for American laws, statutes, regulations and most importantly, our Constitution?

What say you? Do you want people who come here with the intent to break laws to be living in your neighborhoods? Collecting health care benefits meant for American citizens? Attending public schools intended for American children of taxpaying citizens? And this list could go on and on, but I think I have presented a good case to prove that these individuals may have a sincere heart when it comes to wanting to get a better life, but no one, should be allowed to be ABOVE the laws of this land, no matter how insignificant the liberal do-gooders may want us to believe these laws are, if illegals are allowed to break these laws, what else will they be willing to break in order to pursue their hopes for a better life?