1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angela Corey--Harvard should silence Dershowitz

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Jul 16, 2013.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If she had a leg to stand on she would not need to make that call.

3. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

Angela Corey is no liberal. She is an extreme, hard right-wing connie.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks, Paul! I did find on the internet that Angela Corey is a Republican. Now Dershowitz is saying that she can be sued by Zimmerman for defamation for her post-trial comments.

Outrage is growing over the jaw-dropping statement by Florida state prosecutor Angela Corey that George Zimmerman, acquitted of murder and manslaughter in the death of Trayvon Martin, is still a "murderer."

Renowned civil-rights lawyer Alan Dershowitz told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV that Zimmerman has reason to launch a defamation of character case against Corey.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Dershowitz-zimmerman-defamation/2013/07/15/id/515150#ixzz2ZXUMllaO

5. thisnumbersdisconnected

If it walks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Corey is no conservative. It's good marketing in a conservative voter landscape. She's a liberal from the word go, with a BA in Marketing from FSU no less.

6. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Really?
    And the evidence for your "liberal" accusation is where?

An honest question, by the way....

Regards,
    BiR

7. thisnumbersdisconnected

I'd think the complete lack of coverage by the so-called MSM regarding her being charged with prosecutorial misconduct would be good enough for anyone to see her as the liberal she is.

Since you are posting this in almost every post addressed to me, I have to wonder, is it really? Particularly in light of this post on another thread:

Seems you are guilty of using a few buzzwords of your own, when trying to disrespect conservative thought.

8. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Ah, so - if I understand you correctly - the "complete lack of coverage by the so-called MSM" is the proof for your claim that she is a liberal. In other words, no coverage = liberal?
    I am not sure I follow your rationale, but you answered the question.... sort of.

Really? Rather than provide some sort of evidence for your claims, you resort to misdirection? Um, okay.

Wow: welcome to the party. You took a quote from me - directed at someone else in a conversation involving a previous post by me where I did provide links to my proof - and this is somehow an answer to my question. Go back and read the post to which I was referring, where I provided links to reinforce my belief that Fleischman was a NeoCon - it's right there, a few pages back.

Regards anyway,
    BiR