1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angels

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Cutter, Aug 23, 2007.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

demons that are Wake Forest alumni are demon deacons...right?

2. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

Why would you put grass on a new lawn, wouldn't a lawn be grass, so therefore it wouldn't need sod. Sod mainly goes in areas with little to no grass, that wouldn't be a lawn, lawns are full of grass, that's why they are called lawns.
    The code has yet to be cracked.

#22 ShotGunWillie, Aug 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007
  3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

It's the same idea as a "hot water" heater. :laugh:

4. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Bright boy!

5. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Demons that are currently in attendance at Wake Forest should still be demon deacons.

At least they look pretty demon-esk in the stands :laugh:

6. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I realize I'm at risk of being chastized for making so many posts in a row without anyone posting in between, but Yoozers! why in the world are demons women and angels men.

This is just so wrong!

*batting eyes* for angel like effect.

7. Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

There is NO such thing as female angels or baby angels, these are distortions of God's Angelic design. Angels are masculine. The indication in Psalms is that the all Angels came into existence at the same time in eternity past:

Psalm 148

1Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

5Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.

8. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because it was the demons who pouted that it they can't have it all their way, they're going to walk out?

9. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

My angel batting eyes didn't work, so should I pull out my teacher stare? :laugh:

10. Allan

Allan Active Member

Editted out - misunderstood. :)

#30 Allan, Aug 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  11. standingfirminChrist

The beings in Isaiah 6:2 are seraphim... not angels.

12. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Some people believe that----personally, I do not believe the scripture passage you have in mind makes that implication.

Blackbird

13. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

14. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

I like when my words are distorted. I never said demons were female angels, I said female angels were demons. There are millions of demons, some happen to take the form of female angels. Look at the angels in occultic religions, their female angels, I am presumming they are demons, unless you disagree and you think they are just merely misunderstood and perhaps confused angels.

There are no female angels, period.

15. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Sorry SGW you lost me on this one. :confused: What exactly is the difference in saying "demons are female angels", and "female angels are demons"? Are you arguing that all female angels are demons, but demons could also be other things as well? If this is your argument, what scripture do you use to justify this claim? If you're basing your argument on the fact that many occultic religions follow a female godhead, I don't think your claim is justifiable. We don't give credence to pagan ritual beliefs any other time, so why claim that because their godhead is female based it is also demonic? Could it not also be that their godhead does not exist at all?

16. standingfirminChrist

When one says "Demons are female angels" it implies that all demons are femal angels.

When one says "Female angels are demons" it does not imply all demons are female angels.

Quite simple.

17. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

Demons can be or possess whatever they want, when ever they want (except Christians). Certain activities allow demons to enter the person, anything demonic in nature, satanic, or evil opens the doors to invite demons in. Sins will open the doors for demons to take ahold of you.

1. The pigs mention in the NT
    2. King Saul
    3. Judas
    Just a few examples

Female angels, figurines, pictures and so on, represent a demon. The female angel historically has been a demon. Angels are male, therefore satan provides an alternative to the male, macho angel, and gifts us a softer more subtle angel, what an angel should be a little girl, a baby with a bow (which is the god of love), and women angels who are beautiful and fragile. People ate that idea up and went with it, that is not the angel God created.

Don't give them credit for existing, Satan does, I guess that means they don't exist at all. Just because you don't acknowledge they are real and exist, doesn't mean they aren't real and don't exist. The pagans believe in them and so does satan, so does that mean their fake. Are witches fake?

18. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

thanks...................

19. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I was teasing. Which is why I added the phrase about batting my eyes.