1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anguish in the Church

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by SpiritualMadMan, Nov 26, 2010.

1. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

There have been many things over the years where I have disagreed with David Wilkerson.

But, if you love America, if you yearn for Revival, then this little blurb should put a fire under you.

Watch at your own risk. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMG_PVaJoI

2. billwald

billwald New Member

HUMAN NATURE hasn't changed in 10,000 years. The ancient Greeks made the same general complaints about their times. The US is no worse than Corinth was when Paul lived there.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I belive there are many good Christians who anguish over the state of the church today, but to the point we do something about it is seldom done. Including myself. We've all been sold a bill of goods from today's church that we must not criticze the seeker methods that are so prevalent, and if we start proclaiming truth like Wilkerson has done here we're labeled crazy old fashioned fundamentalists. I guess we should be willing to take this little amount of persecution compared with what Jesus went through. I truly don't mind being labeled a fundamentalist. GOOD POST!