1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another NKJV question.

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Brother James, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother James

Brother James New Member

Who prints the NKJV in a high quality leather binding similar to calfskin leather in large print (10 point at least)text? I have a Cambridge KJV, concord edition in calfskin that is beautiful and very user friendly. Any links would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all today my brethren.

2. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

Nelson does. They print most of the NKJV bibles today, so I bet if you searched their website, you would find one.

Word publishing would be the 2nd choice.

3. Brother James

Brother James New Member

I've been looking at a beautiful Morrocan leather Thompson chain but the print ( 8 point) is a bit small and the center references are not there. I quess I could up the power of my reading glasses. :<) <><

4. Keith M

Keith M New Member

If your reading glasses seem to do the job except for certain printed copies of the Bible, you might look at getting a pocket magnifier. I bought one at Walgreen's for next to nothing and I carry it in my shirt poscket almost everywhere I go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.