1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another Personal Note

Discussion in 'Baptist History' started by tyndale1946, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Harald

Harald New Member

HankD. It was a nice surprise to see another one using natural sea salt. Just as if we had been reading the same books. Well, I do not know if you learnt those food habits through books, but me did learn some of them so. As far as I can see your present eating habits are healthy. I read in one of the good books I have that high quality protein foods can take away much of the sweet craving one may have. I put the knowledge to practice and in fact I experienced that most of my cravings for sweet stuff vanished away as I begun eating high quality protein food, such as eggs from free running hens, salmon - wild salmon whenever available, tuna fish, mackerel, sardines, reindeer meat etc. And while I have used natural unrefined sea salt liberally I have noticed no high blood pressure nor any other symptoms one may get from liberal use of normal table salt. Well, enough about food for now. But it can be profitable to know something about diet and nutrition if one wants to stay healthy. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".

Harald

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist