1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Any Beach trips recently?

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Nov 27, 2012.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

If so, where to?

Which beach do you like to frequent?

I usually like to go to one where it is not taken over in touristy attractions. For Thanksgiving, my sister and I went to Garden City Beach in South Carolina.

2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yesterday my wife and I, her sister Gayle, my sister Judi, and her husband Dick spent the day on the beach at South Padre Island on the Texas Gulf coast.

https://www.facebook.com/tom.cassidy.37

As far as favorites go, my #1 choice would be the 7 miles of white sand beach just east of Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island.

#2 would be the beach at Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico. One of the quietest, most peaceful places I have ever been to.

#2 TCassidy, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
  3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm not a beach person so I only go when I have to. On our vacation this summer, we went to beaches on Block Island, in Newport and Watch Hill, RI. :)

4. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

A few Sundays ago, we drove to Islamorada for lunch after church. Didn't stop, but the drive was beautiful!

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I went to Garden City Beach near Myrtle with my sister and brother in law over thanksgiving.