1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Any cross-stitchers?

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by graceb2u, Nov 17, 2004.

1. graceb2u

graceb2u New Member

I am cross-stitching a Thomas Kinkade painting. It is taking me along time. I making it for my daughter. She loves Thomas Kinkade.

2. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Grace,

Wow, what a project. I would imagine it would take some time. I love to cross stitch but I haven't done any for a while now. I still have a sampler unfinished. Cross stitch took second place to my studies and also I was having difficulty seeing the holes in the aida cos I needed new specs. Do you have just the one project "on the go" or do you keep smaller ones to work on too?

Blessings

Sheila [​IMG]

3. graceb2u

graceb2u New Member

Sheila,
    I just have the one project going on now. I also decorative paint and crochet. I'm trying to finish up some decorative painting Christmas projects I am working on now.

4. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Grace,

Maybe sometime you will post some pics of your completed projects. I would love to learn to crochet, but I will stick with the knitting and cross-stitch for the moment.

God Bless

Sheila

5. Gayla

Gayla New Member

I love to cross-stitch! Haven't done much since the children came along, though. I have been crocheting quite a bit the last 2 years, though.

6. moeowo2

moeowo2 New Member

I crosstitch also. I'm working on a hymn one (How Great Thou Art). It's really pretty...it has different space and nature scenes surrounding the lyrics.