1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Any Icon Designers?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by NateT, Aug 27, 2005.

1. NateT

NateT Member

I have written a Greek flashcard program that I am in the process to selling to students on campus. I have looked and looked and have only found one suitable icon. It is free for non-comercial use.

I thought, if I'm going to pay for an icon, I'd see if anyone at BB could design one.

Any takers? Of course, if you don't want to get paid that would be fine too :D

2. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nate, do you have a picture or scan of what you're interested in (size, etc.) or do you need an icon from scratch?

PJ

3. NateT

NateT Member

Right now I'm thinking from scratch. My other option is to download a file that will convert my CD's label art to an icon.

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okee dokee. I've created a few but I'm still just a rookie. Holler if you think I can help.

PJ

5. Wife of One

Wife of One New Member

6. natters

natters New Member

I create icons all the time. If you have an image you want to use, it would be easiest to shrink it down (and touch it up if needed) then make one from scratch. I could do this for free for you, just send me a private message if interested.