1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Any other BB'rs grads of Colonial Hills Christian School?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by shane usry, May 14, 2004.

1. shane usry

shane usry New Member

I know this isn't "Classmates", but just wandering, since I did find one grad. on here, are there any other Colonial Hills Christian School grads. here? Shane Usry Class of 1981

2. North Carolina Tentmaker

Hey, I did not go to Colonial Hills but I went to Forrest Hills across town. We used to play yall in football and stuff.

3. shane usry

shane usry New Member

You are correct, I remember playing Forrest Hills. I married a girl that went to Forrest Park Christian School. You probably played them also. Thanks for posting! I knew some people from Forrest Hills at one time, can't recall who they were right now. I've also visited the church before. Who was the pastor of Forrest Hills back then?

4. North Carolina Tentmaker

It was Curtis Hudson up until about 78 or 79 when he left to go to the Sword of the Lord, then it was Bill Pennell

5. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Shane - do you remember Michael Goad? His dad was the pastor there. Mike is a good friend and is now up in Grand Rapids, MI.

6. Askjo

Askjo New Member

H.S.? Yes, it is in Indianapolis, Indiana.

7. paidagogos

paidagogos Active Member

Did you know Rick and Lila Burlingame who taught there? They later taught for me and Rick was my AD. They may be back at Colonial Hills now.