1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Any thoughts on tonight's debates? Yeah I Got a Few!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

But the Squire won't allow me to share my thoughts in "his" thread. He already deleted the post I made in "his" thread and he didn't even have the decency to admit he deleted it.

It was there for a minute and then it wasn't.

He want's to keep it all well within the bounds set by the corporate media and the republican establishment. So you can all keep the false impression that you have a say in it.

You don't.

The truth has no place in the debate when it's framed by the financial elite that own media.

You and I don't get to choose who sit's in the White House.

The financial and corporate elite do. They have all the money and they own the media. You think what they want you to think, Squire. So no you don't really have any "thoughts" of your own about tonight's debate. You think what you're told to think.

Evidently the Squire thinks he can keep a lid on the truth by calling it a "conspiracy" and blocking me out of the debate. That's so "mainstream". I imagine you believe that thought came from your own mind to. :laugh:

FYI - I'm copying this thread so I can re-post it as fast as you can delete it.

Here's a thought . . . http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=101223

Here's another . . . http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/03/naming-names-your-real-government.html

#1 poncho, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay, you guys go right ahead and have your little debate according to your false premise.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2249126&postcount=7

See what difference it makes in the end. The next president is still going to be the one with the most backing from the banks and corporations.

No matter how many times you insult me or delete the truth.

#2 poncho, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's your thread. So, you can set the parameters of the discussion. As for admitting I deleted posts, who else would do so? 'Sides nobody asked who did the deleteing that I know of.

This whole discussion reminds me of the cowboy who went into town and lost his month's pay playing faro at the Golden Eagle. His buddies asked him why played faro at the Golden Eagle as everyone knew the game was rigged. The cowboy replied it's rigged but it's the only game in town.

4. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Any thoughts on tonight's debates?

Yeah. I didn't watch them, and I'm glad. I never watch political debates. They're as full of baloney as a kid telling his ugly, fat, bossy grandma "It's so nice to see you!" because his parents threatened him if he didn't say it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.