1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anybody else enjoying garden produce?

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by abcgrad94, Aug 1, 2010.

1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone besides me enjoying fried green tomatoes, fresh cucumbers, corn on the cob, and melon?

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Not as much as I'd like! I could have fresh corn every night of the week and fresh from the garden cantaloup is to DIE for!! I'm going to hit the farm stand tomorrow to get some goodies for the week. :)

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I would like to enjoy someone's fresh tomatoes dripping down my arms, salt shaker in one hand and a sandwich with mayo and tomato in the other, and a big ol' tomato hanging out of my mouth.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Coming out of my garden every day now. I got some spaghetti squash Ive never prepared so recipe suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

PS: Got some winter stuff like cabbage & Broccoli in pots waiting for fall/winter crop.

5. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

My parents have a nice garden, and we have been getting tomatoes, okra, peppers, squash, cukes, and green beans (white half runners). I love it all!! No corn, tho, because the critters got it all. :(