1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anybody remember this guy?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Ps104_33, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Link deleted. We do not allow links to sites that do not espouse our Statement of Faith.

Diane

[ March 29, 2005, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: dianetavegia ]

2. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

3. Christlifter

Christlifter New Member

I guess I'll call you brother based on your testimony having been previous unsaved and possessed while a charasmatic "prophetic, anointing tounges speaking, prophecy mantle" person, but "The Church" ain't the Church. The true body of Christ is all who have been regenerated by th eHoly Spirit, based on faith in Christ given by repentance from sin, granted from the God of the Universe, according to His Word. is infallible not a denomination or a person, and God's Holy Bible is the foundation and impregnible rock.

4. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Diane,
    I guess I was never intimidated by the Roman Catholics that used to frequent this board as apparently some of you are. If you are unable to defend what you believe and if your faith is so easily shaken by some high-minded Roman catholic e-pologist that he must be banned from what is supposed to be "other Christian denominations" forum then the Church of Jesus Christ is in more trouble than I thought. This is supposed to be the "other Christian denomination" forum. Are you saying that Roman catholics arent Christians? Thank-you, I have been saying that for 25 years.

5. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

BTW, who was that masked man, anyway? :confused: :confused:

6. violet

violet Guest

Yeah, what gives? Who are you talking about? [​IMG]

7. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

We do not allow links to websites that promote beliefs contrary to our board Statement of Faith. To do so might pass as an endorsement of said heresy.

I privately wrote you and asked you to not post the link again.

Diane