1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anyone here compete/like UFC??

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by fight4christ, Nov 8, 2007.

1. fight4christ

fight4christ New Member

Just wondering if there are any followers or people that compete here in MMA or submission fighting.....

I have a submission record of 1-1....and I absolutely love the sport....
    I know a lot of people see it as brutal..but its really a beautiful, technical sport!!
    I think that its reputation is just tarnished by a few people.....but for the most part fighters have a huge amount of respect for eachother!!.

and some big names are Christians too!!....matt hughes, couture, rich franklin....just to name a few!!

PROMOTE GOD THROUGH FIGHTING!! Its a beautiful thing......

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Gives a whole new meaning to "turn the other cheek" :laugh:

I like MMA. The early UFC was great, when they didn't have weight classes. Seeing a 175 lb Royce Gracie mount a 300 lb man like a spider for 20 minutes waiting for a limb to dislocate was awesome.

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

ok...confession time, i like UFC. I don't compete but would be interested in taking a few jiu jitsu lessons.

4. fight4christ

fight4christ New Member

lol....its nothing to be shy about......Christians can enjoy fighting too...lol

You just have to be in the right state of mind.....google my site...
    fight 4 christ or http://freewebs.com/kaiz77
    Im trying to get the good rep that a lot of fighters deserve that has been taken away by a select few.....help me out....it the only of its kind....

And start training........you wont regret it!!....I like the fact that you never stop learning....it keeps it very fun to try new things...