1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apologetics ministry

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by SolaSaint, Feb 8, 2010.

1. RevGKG

RevGKG Member

If one is a believer, they receive the Holy Spirit (100%) at salvation. NOT a little now and then a little later. :thumbsup:

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    #22 exscentric, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To the OP. Just an idea or two. Start writing and put it on the web. It is amazing how fast a large amount of writing piles up over the years. You could do it as a blog at first, or do a website and blog as well.

Do not discount traveling to speak in churches as you gather some materials to present. I could imagine wanting a two or three day/evening season of apologetics in a church situation.

I would second the idea of talking with your pastor. He might have some ideas that the Lord would use in your life.

Just do what you can do now and see where God leads and opens doors.

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Simply because a college is not accredited does not mean it is a degree mill. You did the right thing by researching the school. If the school helps you accomplished your goals then it has done what you wanted it to do.

==Some will say that, but don't take it personally. Many of us are concerned about the large number of degree mills. I know next to nothing about Trinity (Apologetics) but if you say it is not a degree mill I will take your word for it.

==Sadly Joseph has been banned and we can no longer challenge his false teachings.

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

My apologies, I did not mean to offend. What threw me for a loop was "Masters diploma" and "Bachelors diploma". I have never heard those phrases put together like that. I admit I did not spend much time on the site (it was hard to navigate and not real precise). I did see that you can receive the Bachelors diploma in less than 2 years, and that also sent up red flags.

I will take your word for it they are not a mill...but can someone answer what a Bachelors "diploma" is? :confused:

6. David Michael Harris

David Michael Harris Active Member

We can be full of the Holy Spirit and faith. Sounds like not all have this though. At least from what I see in the NT.

#26 David Michael Harris, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  7. Berean

Berean Member
    Site Supporter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    You receive the Holy Spirit once, but you can be filled many times.

8. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Thanks, these are great ideas :thumbs: I will look into the blog idea and I would love to speak about apologetics. God bless

9. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Thanks for the apology. Since they are from India, their English isn't the best. If you research more it is a degree and you do receive a diploma.