1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apology

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Plain Old Bill, May 24, 2005.

1. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Dear Brother and Sister Baptist Board members,

Over the last few months I have been having a lot of trouble with my computer and my online service.

Additionally I have had several medical problems,been working (off& on), and doing some research and writing.

I have made only a few entries and not been able to come back and follow through with much discussion. I hope things get better,I enjoy this board very much along with the fellowship it provides.

I hope this explains my actions/inactions over the last several months. In the meantime you are all in my daily prayers.

2. untangled

untangled Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey POB,

I hope you get to feeling better. I also hope your computer will start working correctly. [​IMG] :mad: I will pray for your health and pray that you do not kill your computer. :mad: [​IMG]

3. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

Plain Old Bill,

Thank you for sharing with us [​IMG] . I miss you when you do not post. I will be praying for you, and I thank you for your prayers.

[​IMG]

4. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Yes thank you for your prayers Bill, with over 11000 posters, imagine what would happen if we all took that attitude to pray daily for one another!

5. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

I don't know you, but I am praying for your health.

6. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope things improve for you daily, Bill. You are in our prayers ...

PJ [​IMG]

7. baptistk

baptistk New Member

I know what it is like to have problems with the online service. I hope you will be feeling better.

8. Soulman

Soulman New Member

Bill, I consider you to be one of the good ones on this board. I will be praying for you!