1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Archaeological Study Bible

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by ~serapha~, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ~serapha~

~serapha~ New Member

Hi there...

:wavey:

I'm new to this forum, and I just wanted to introduce everyone to the Archaeological Study Bible that was introduced on the market last year (March 2006)... it is an excellent resource for Bible Study though the Bible itself is the NIV translation. For those that don't normall use the NIV translation, you will still benefit from the wonderful articles, pictures, maps, etc that are included in this edition.

~serapha~

2. Keith M

Keith M New Member

Seems this study Bible was discussed last year, maybe when it was first published.

3. ~serapha~

~serapha~ New Member

Great!

:wavey:

And the archaeological information is worth a second discussion...:thumbsup:

~serapha~

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I missed the post last year I guess. Thank you for bringing it up, I'll have to see about getting one. It'd be great having that information readly avaliable.