1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Christians Helping Satan Set Up His Global Government?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by betterthanideserve, Sep 4, 2008.

1. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

Are christians being duped by the globalists within the republican party ?
    Is the naming of Sarah Palin as vp running mate to McCain simply an attempt to seduce christians into supporting their globalist agenda naively?
    Will GOD hold them accountable for doing so?

2. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

There are globalists in both parties, but the real danger here is the Democratic Party.

They are the ones throwing the Bible and morals out the window, and paving the way for the acceptance of the antichrist.

Remember, the antichrist must gain acceptance before he can set up a one world government. Throwing away our moral traditions (abortion and gay marriage) is paving the way for that acceptance.

AJ

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho do you have two usernames?

4. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

LOL RevM...I thought the same thing.

AJ

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

I'll tell you whose going to be accountable. Christians who allow and vote to allow not only abortion, but more abortions, for any purpose, even birth control, and wanting to allow homosexual marriage. Instead of doing all they can to keep it from happening. These are the only 2 issues that are biblical. Yet some christians think more of their wallet then they do anything else.

#5 donnA, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

? :confused:

7. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

When christians state that the economy is more important to them than abortion, then we know that they are driven by greed and not the bible.

AJ

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

and your question is, what?
    You don't understand accountability?
    or is it
    the fact there are christians who approve of abortions and homosexual marriage (the very fact is quite confusing, why someone who names the name of Jesus says the beleive scripture supports murdering children and homosexual marriage).
    or prehaps
    it's some christians think more of their wallets then murdeing children. Thats kind of like selling out. Some don't care how many children you murder as long as they have money.
    So what was your question again?

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quite a speach there. I am part of the chior. And never mend I looked back and understand now that you were referring to abortion as a method of brith control.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Bit like asking if the pope is catholic don't you think? Christians are about the second most gullible group of people on earth. Liberals are the most gullible.

I think it's a political ploy sure. But imo it wasn't needed to get Christians behind McCain. Most will back him because he wants to continue to make war against Islamists and former "friendly dictators" that we've forked billions over too for their "service" and splitting their resources up between all the transnational coporitos aka the "international community". They call it protecting American interests.

The abortion issue? Christians continue to talk all high and mighty about stopping abortion and all but that's just talk for most of em. If they really wanted abortion to stop they'd take to the street enmass until it stopped or the state beat them and locked them all up and threw the key away. But the reality of it is they're to scared to face real persecution from the state so they'll talk and preach principle and talk and preach morals and talk and preach responsibility and hope to get some crooked politician elected who might go against his/her political survival instincts and do whats right. Fat chance of that but it beats taking the bull by the horns and suffering personally.

God already is imho.

#10 poncho, Sep 4, 2008
  11. donnA

donnA Active Member

Funny how you keep refering to christians as 'them', 'they'.
    What about you? Do you beleive abortion is ok? If not have you taken it to the street, done absoutely everything humanly possible to stop abortion? Been beated down, been locked away with the key thrown away? Have you taken the bull by the horns and suffered personally to try and stop abortion?
    If not, you haven't done anything then have you, except of course to support continuance of murder of children, actually defending as here in your most recent speech.

12. donnA

donnA Active Member

So in your opinion you don't think God is or will hold accountable those christians who vote to continue murdering innocent children?

13. rbell

rbell Active Member

It depends...do I have to keep my tinfoil hat on to vote?

Sheesh.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Right there is "our" biggest problem and the one God will hold "us" accountable for "we" would rather rely on others to get the job "we" should be doing done. Voting? What a joke. What difference will it make if you put a crook in office who says he/she is for the same things you are?

Get real. They don't care about "us" after "we" help them get the power they crave. Voting? :laugh:

Like I said gullible!

#14 poncho, Sep 4, 2008
  15. donnA

donnA Active Member

What difference does it make? I'll tell you. Because we can stand before God and say we did the right thing, voting for what we knew was right. What does God consider right, murdering babies or not murdering babies? Homosexual marriage or no homosexual marriage, with marriage being between one man and one woman? Yep, we can do the right thing. If that person chooses not too, it isn't our responsibility, we voted to represent the closes to godly morals. we are only accountable for ourselves, someoen else is accountable for themselves.
    And if you think God will not people accountable who voted for a baby killer, think again.

I'm looking to God, but I guess that guilable, so be it.
    your looking to a baby killer, who beleives your marriage is cheap and worthless it he wants to allow homosexual marriage.

Your choice is to stand for godly morals, or not.
    You apparently choose not.
    And by the way, you did answer a single one of my questions. You just tried to sweep it to the side. Got no answers I guess.

16. JerryL

JerryL New Member

I wonder DonnaA, how your pastor feels about you advertising your church on here, and then come in, in almost every post you have and use the condesending language you use to everyone that doesn't agree with your politics? You seem to question the salvation of anybody that doesn't vote republican. Are you acting anymore Christianlike in your post on here than the Christians you are questioning?

#16 JerryL, Sep 4, 2008
  17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ron Paul who I still support delivered babies he didn't kill them. Care to take back your misinformed accusation about my support of a baby killer now?

Speaking of misinformed...I wonder what God thinks about Christians who choose to be ill and under informed because the world's authorities tell them that to seek information from sources other than the conglomerated corporate owned mass media who has been caught time and time again manipulating information and opinion is taboo?

18. betterthanideserve

19. betterthanideserve

"PISH TOSH"

Your right I like it!

20. rbell

rbell Active Member

Ah, yes...another convert to the "Baptist Pish Tosh Society" :saint: :laugh: