1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are obese men qualified to be pastors?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Daniel David, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Deleted lest this be misconstrued in light of a recent PM I sent. I'll post it again later.

[ March 29, 2003, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Aaron ]

2. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

Eli was also very perceptive. Especially when Moses was a child. :rolleyes:

3. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

And keep in mind that often God uses people in spite of themselves ... In fact, all of us have problems but God uses us. That is not an excuse to say the problems are alright. It does not excuse us from the obligation to be biblical in our choices. It simply underlines the nature of Grace. It does not give us an excuse to flaunt grace.

4. C.S. Murphy

C.S. Murphy New Member

I believe that after 9 pages Pastor Larry has posted an excellent stopping point to this subject. I agree totally with what he has said and I hope that all who are still interested in this topic will accept and apply his post to their lives as well as to how they view others.
    I feel Larry's words lead to a greater good coming from this thread. Thanks Larry and all who have posted.
    Murph