1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are The Efforts Of Mr. Green Planet Futile?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TCGreek, Apr 1, 2008.

1. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

Are the efforts of Al Gore futile?

Put another way: What is your biblical geology?

(Geology is the study of the Earth, the materials of which it is made, the structure of those materials, and the processes acting upon them. It includes the study of the organisms which inhabit our planet. A very important part of geology is the study of how Earth’s materials, structures, processes and organisms have changed over time.) Source

2. Sgt. Fury

Sgt. Fury New Member

Al Bore, I mean Gore, will only succeed in gaining control of how we, the little people, live our lives. His efforts to reverse Global Warming are futile, since he has no power to lower the temperature of the sun.

Does anyone else remember Science class back in the late '70's - '80's? Wasn't today's Global Warming crowd telling us that we were about to enter another Ice Age? I clearly remember lessons predicting the reversal of the poles of the earth, and how the eqator would get cold and the poles would become the new vacation spots.

I guess since that didn't happen the environmental terrorists had to come up with a new plan to control our lives.