1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you comforted by this ‘comfort’ room?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Illinois Hospital Set Up Comfort Room for Babies Born Alive after Botched Abortions -- Parents Welcome to Take Photos of Dying Baby

Proof positive that there are no limits for ‘acceptable’ derangement by the left. Photos of your dying baby? Oh yeah, give me an album of that please. Evidence of murder, in a snapshot. Share some of those around the internet please. People must come to face this reality apparently, in order to stop the insanity. I can’t even.................................................................

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, no one wants to talk about this, & I get it, but it’s happening. When no one stands up, it is just another victory for the left. Soon it will be ‘normal’. A visit to P&P has this & other pertinent stories of the day. Their story exposes more than the OP. I would like Jerome or any other contributors here who have persistently bad mouthed Pulpit & Pen to tell me why, just curious.

American Hospital Made 'Comfort Rooms' to Abandon Abortion-Surviving Babies Until They Die

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm trying to let it sink in, off hand it sounds demented and sadistic. I question why would parents want to hold and give love, baptize, name, have closure, etc to an unwanted aborted baby? Do you believe this room is for elective abortion for the purpose of birth control?

I would think there has to be more to it, such as perhaps severely deformed, brain dead babies with no hope but for being kept alive at great expense for a short time only to greatly suffer.

I am as pro-life as anyone and a vicious defender of the right to life of an unborn child but not only does this story have hints of being over the top with rhetoric but I see the source P&P has is "Infowars". I can't say I would put it past the "derangement by the left" but I'm suspecting it is overblown in some senses.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This is ridiculous. The parents wanted their baby dead in the first place, so what is there to grieve?

6. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 1