1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Smarter than A Fifth Grader?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, May 3, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, now the race is on to get to America in time to qualify for the "Quick path to legal immigration!" according to a recent report by CBS - http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/illegals-crossing-border-triples/2013/05/01/id/502367

Even a fifth-grade student, and not the brightest of the group - mind you- could've predicted this would happen. And they could've predicted that we'd be revisiting the illegal/amensty problem again as far back as the 1986 amnesty fiasco.

The truth is the GOP - and some Dems - had it right all the time. The borders needed to be secured before offering this fast track to citizenship [or as I call it, cheapened citizenship]. to circumvent and avoid the gold rush to amnesty. Sure it's a fancy, polished politically correct terminolgy/name, but it is still amnesty, and without secure borders, before or after this law is finally hammered out and sent to a pity party president [maybe I should pack it in and go home?] to sign. America will have an ongoing problem of illegal immigration, or whatever the tolerant leftists want us to think of it as being, forever.

And believe me. I am predicting right now, that if we don't get a handle on this illegal stuff right now, this will "blow up in all our faces" with a civil war like rebellion led by those who came here, got citizenship they NEVER earned, and decide to turn on those who gave it to them when the politicians finally see they need to do something, but the numbers will out weigh them and their new determination deport and secure the borders. This is because we will have millions of cheap American citizens, who will have families here illegally and want the same for them that they are getting now. It's a vicious cycle, and it will never end unless we put our foot down while we still can.We are being overwhelmed by illegals, and pretty soon, we will not be able to contain the illegals without blood shed.

What a mess we've gotten ourselves into - all in the name of being diversfied, tolerant and politically correct - and a fifth grader could've told us so! If we'd only have listened (when we still had the ability to contain and control the problem)!

2. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Yeah, whoever the #*&%@ thinks it's a good idea to let millions of folks come in unassimiliated is asking for trouble down the road when this nation eventually balkanizes and finally blows apart.