1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

At The Judgement Seat Of Christ

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by tyndale1946, Nov 2, 2015.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is in the court of our land a law called double jeopardy... This law states that an individual cannot be charged again for the same crime... My question is in regards to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for my sins... For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God... I fall into the category of the all... But I also if I know my Bible I fall into the category of the elect... Being chosen in Jesus Christ before the foundation of the world... In other words I was given by God to his Son Jesus The Christ to die for me... In other words he took my place... If he died for me and all those the Father had given him, if I am judged again after I am resurrected from the dead can it not be said I am being tried for the same crime my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ paid for with his own blood?... The scriptures say God knowing the end from the beginning and those things not yet done saying my counsel shall stand and I will do all my pleasure... Did God know all we would do or ever do and did he not only make a divine provision for it?... Where is the Sovereign Grace of Almighty God if we are judged again after we have been judged in Jesus Christ on the cross?... If that does not cover "ALL OUR SINS" what does it cover?... God the Father looks to us through his Son Jesus Christ who paid for our Sins... JESUS PAID IT ALL!... We are vindicated, released, freed, and fit for heaven... Anything else is Salvation Double Jeopardy!... As always your comments a greatly appreciated... Brother Glen