1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunt Jeane

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by billreber, Oct 23, 2010.

1. billreber

billreber New Member

Please pray for my Aunt Jeane, who has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma, which is incurable. Jeane is a believer (and a long-time witness to me as a child!), and she does not want to treat the symptoms, but does want to go home to die. She is in her 80s. She is currently in a hospital, but will be released Sunday Oct 24.

Also please pray for her extended family (4 children and their families, 5 sisters and 2 brothers and their families, and that is just on HER side of the family!), as we all love her dearly and hate to see her suffering as she is. Her eldest daughter Pam is most in need of prayer right now, since she helps take care of Jeane (and Uncle "Daddy" Dee too!). They live in Texas.

Aunt Jeane is like a second mother to me, and I am looking forward to seeing her in Heaven! To God be the glory!

Bill :godisgood:

2. tommie

tommie New Member

Praying for all involved, for God to glorified. Sound like she was a wonderful witness and I hope God will give her a crown when she meets Him.

3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Will do Bill

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Lord, we are so grateful to know that billreber's Aunt Jeane was a believer in You and we ask that You bring comfort to all of her family and friends at this time. In the name of Jesus. AMEN

5. billreber

billreber New Member

An update on Aunt Jeane -- she has been asleep nonstop for 2 days, and has what is called a "death rale" in her lungs. Jeane is likely to die sometime in the next 36 to 48 hours. Her funeral has tentatively been scheduled for Friday.

Thanks for everybody's prayers. The family is ready to celebrate Jeane's life, and are all looking forward to seeing her in the Real World of Heaven.

God bless!

6. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug: for this precious family!

7. billreber

billreber New Member

Aunt Jeane went HOME to be with the Lord at about 11 PM Nov 8. Thanks for your continued prayers for the family, as I know there will still be hurting hearts, even though we know she is in much better place.

Her memorial service will be on Friday Nov 12 at 3PM in New Braunfels, TX. All of her siblings and immediate family are planning on attending. I wish I could be there, but am not able to do so.

8. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    God bless you, Bill, and God bless Jeane's family. I will pray.

9. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

The family is in my prayers.