1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Jodo Kast, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

I am probably overlooking some thing really simple, but how do you get your picture to appear next to all your posts?

2. MsGuidedAngel

MsGuidedAngel Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bump

I have the same Question!

3. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

I believe you have to send your picture to the webmaster and make the request.

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I just want to make a comment on the term "avatar." I am not sure why this term is used, but it is actually the term used to describe the various incarnations on earth of the Hindu god, Vishnu. It is also a term widely used in the New Age to describe any "higher being" who has advanced to a certain spiritual level and is able to appear on earth to guide others. I am really intrigued as to how it got to be used for a computer thing.

5. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Marcia knows much!! I am not sure how this occured, but I think it might be unrelated. thanks for the info all. [​IMG]

6. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Correct. You need to email your picture to [email protected]