1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Back to the Gospel According to Jesus

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Aug 1, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Am studying Jonah and learning how much I did not know and it's helpful reading the book without any commentaries first. Thanks Deacon for sending me one!

Anyways I want to chat or debate about the Gospel According to Jesus when finished with Jonah. One poster here picked up a copy last week 1st edition and I sure hope he will read it. But if not him anyone? Also if anyone is seriously interested in learning I have a spare copy of Faith Works that I would love to send to someone serious about learning. I am reading the book Free grace Soteriology well I will get back to reading it soon.

I want to learn the opposing arguments so serous students should do the same. If we can't debate the gospel according to Jesus then let's debate Faith Works as I have the Gospel According to the Apostles as well.