1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ban on 'mom' and 'dad' considered – again

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by hillclimber1, Apr 27, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55413 Many fear the Gov, will not veto this bill again.

* "Mom" and "dad" and "husband" and "wife" would have to be edited from all texts.

* Cheerleading and sports teams would have to be gender-neutral.

* Prom kings and queens would be banned, or if featured, would have to be gender neutral so that the king could be female and the queen male.

* Gender-neutral bathrooms could be required for those confused about their gender identity.

* A male who believes he really is female would be allowed into the women's restroom, and a woman believing herself a male would be allowed into a men's room.

* Even scientific information, such has statistics showing AIDS rates in the homosexual community, could be banned.

2. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Will the insanity ever end? Anyone who buys into this reveals their lack of intellectual ability to make reasonable and ethical decisions.

3. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Both the left and the right have fringe elements. I would say that this qualifies as one fine example of a left-wing fringe element. As far as a right-wing fringe element, I would nominate Ann Coulter, she could win in a landslide!

4. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

The night and day difference is she sint imposing anything rediculous on the public by way of use of force.

5. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Who are these "many", which believe this nonsense? I would love to see some names, just to see who could be this gullible. I tend to agree with Terry on this one. Every group has a fringe element of some kind, but I have SERIOUS DOUBTS anything remotely close to this will be passed soon.

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

WND's stock & trade is in paranoia, spin and fabrication. I wouldn't take anything they report as factual without other, more reliable sources.

7. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

I don't know MP. People on the Left Coast are pretty liberal. From California to Washington to Oregon and then pretty soon the whole darn country is infested with Liberals.:rolleyes: