1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ban on 'mom' and 'dad' considered – again

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by hillclimber1, Apr 27, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55413 Many fear the Gov, will not veto this bill again.

* "Mom" and "dad" and "husband" and "wife" would have to be edited from all texts.

* Cheerleading and sports teams would have to be gender-neutral.

* Prom kings and queens would be banned, or if featured, would have to be gender neutral so that the king could be female and the queen male.

* Gender-neutral bathrooms could be required for those confused about their gender identity.

* A male who believes he really is female would be allowed into the women's restroom, and a woman believing herself a male would be allowed into a men's room.

* Even scientific information, such has statistics showing AIDS rates in the homosexual community, could be banned.

2. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Will the insanity ever end? Anyone who buys into this reveals their lack of intellectual ability to make reasonable and ethical decisions.

3. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Both the left and the right have fringe elements. I would say that this qualifies as one fine example of a left-wing fringe element. As far as a right-wing fringe element, I would nominate Ann Coulter, she could win in a landslide!

4. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

The night and day difference is she sint imposing anything rediculous on the public by way of use of force.

5. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Who are these "many", which believe this nonsense? I would love to see some names, just to see who could be this gullible. I tend to agree with Terry on this one. Every group has a fringe element of some kind, but I have SERIOUS DOUBTS anything remotely close to this will be passed soon.

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WND's stock & trade is in paranoia, spin and fabrication. I wouldn't take anything they report as factual without other, more reliable sources.

7. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know MP. People on the Left Coast are pretty liberal. From California to Washington to Oregon and then pretty soon the whole darn country is infested with Liberals.:rolleyes: