1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bap Con of New York

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just recieved this email from BCNY

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Haiti Medical Team
    Please Pray
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The eyes of all caring people have been focused on Haiti since the tragic earthquake of January 12th. Many of our Haitian brothers and sisters have already been and continue to go to their homeland to lend a hand in this time of need. Our hearts and prayers go out to all the families who have lost loved ones in this disaster. We especially feel for the members of our thirty-four Haitian churches in the BCNY.

As you pray for the Haitian situation, please include the following medical missions team from Watertown, who are flying out today for Port-au-Prince.

Pray for their safety, that the Gospel would be shared and that lives would be changed forever for the Kingdom of God. Here is a list of those going.
    1. Stan Gilcash, Pastor, New Hope Baptist church -Blue hat
    2. Walter Dodard and his wife Rosemond, who will serve as an interpreter
    3. Patricia McMananna
    4. Michelle Larkin
    5. Helen Larkin
    6. Kathleen Eberle
    7. Daniel Quinta
    8. Scott Mitchell
    9. Scott Bean
    10. Kimberly Honeywell

Thank you

Lamar Duke
    Mike Flannery
    [/FONT]
    Salty

2. Len

Len Member

Praying.

Incidentally, I know Walter Dodard. He is a physician, and delivered both of my children. New Hope Baptist Church is in Watertown, about 20 miles from me.

I also believe I met Lamar Duke at the BCNY Conference last fall; I did spend an hour or so with Terry Robertson. I'm not SBC, but was in attendance for part of the BCNY annual conference as it was scheduled alongside the Davis College Alumnus Homecoming.