1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist attitude toward Muslims

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by paidagogos, Jan 26, 2008.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

CURRENTLY, muslims want us dead., want all unbeleivers in islam dead.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4nemgNNK4

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/42709

http://www.brookesnews.com/062301memri.html

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/islamicintolerance.shtml

http://www.lookinguntojesus.net/20030126.htm

http://www.aim.org/special-report/m...hreat-excerpt-of-aim-report-september-b-2005/

It comes right out of the koran. Any muslim (or anyone else for that matter) who says differently is either a liar, or is ignorant of his own religion.

3. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I do not know of anyone on here who is against a muslim converting to Christianity. What we are against is their command to kill us, and they carry out that command also. Here we go over there under false pretense and have to keep Jesus Christ a secret, and over here in the good ole USA, they want showers placed around the States to wash their feet, and shut down the work place and provide "prayer rugs" for all of them, so many times a day, and we no doubt will take tax payers dollars and do it for them, but not with my blessings, we won't. If our government gives in to these demands, it will make me feel more relunctant to send in my taxes. It says to render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's, but I do not think it is Ceasar's right to take money from us to support their religion.

BBob,

#123 Brother Bob, Feb 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2008
  4. donnA

donnA Active Member

I don't object to anyone converting to Christianity. What I object to is saying they aren't dangerous, and don't hate us and want us dead, when all the evidence, even their own words and deeds say otherwise.

5. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

And I use to believe it was only the USA that was the "Bad Satan"---but now that I think about it---they'd just a'soon blow things up in Paris as they would in New York City as they would in London as they would in Tel Aviv!!!

This is why I could never be President of the United States---because I would have to learn how to juggle both Christianity in one hand and Islam in the other and look straight into the camera onto the world and proclaim that both pray to the same God---'fraid not!!!

6. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

If you make this statement (it is called a sweeping generalization--a logical fallacy), it is just as true as me making this statement:

150 years ago, ALL Americans wanted ALL blacks dead.

That's the truth Donna isn't it. That is just as true as the statement you said about Muslims. Why are you stereotyping?

#126 DHK, Feb 9, 2008
  7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

And what you have said is a false statement. If you have never been there how can you make a statement out of ignorance. There is a certain amount of house to house evangelism that is possible to do. And there is a certain amount of house to house evangelism in America that is not possible to do, if you think about it. Again don't be so hypocritical. If you have never been there, don't speak out of ignorance.
    Don't make foolish statements. Go into a mosque in America and do the same thing. You will end up with the same result. And that is not your exact quote. You have changed it.
    All those statements are not factual. They are false statements borne out of ignorance and bias. They are statements you ought to be ashamed of.
    I am listening Bob. I am listening to innuendo, hatred, a refusal to love your neighbor as yourself, a refusal to carry out the Great Commission, a refusal to obey the Bible, and conclusions based on ignorance.

Consider the source Bob before you put a lot of credence into this report. Did it come from a Christian (true Christian) source? No, it was from a secular newspaper who, no doubt has a bias against Christian missionaries in the first place. It is not a reliable source. Why not quote from a missionary prayer letter instead. Why not go to the real source of what the conditions are from a missionary's perspective? Why are you using biased sources?

Your second last statement is an insult against all missionaries. It advocates that Spirit-led missionaries are just as well off committing suicide then making the trip to the nation that God has called them to. You make unwarranted statements of which you have no knowledge, and your statements are based on ignorance. Does God purposely lead people into suicide? Is this your view? I pity you Bob. And yet you have full knowledge that there are missionaries over there. How contradictory you are.

8. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

May be an insult to you but the truth anyway. Think about it when you and your wife are picking the safe places to go and wear their apparell, so you will not be noticed. You are being hypocritical yourself. Over there to declare Jesus Christ, but dressing like the enemy and trying to be amongst them unnoticed. To be truthful, that is not declaring Jesus Christ, that is trying to be among them and appear as one of them, not a Christian. These are you own words.

Also, you saying the whites all wanted the blacks dead in the past is a hypocritical statement and a ignornant one. If the whites had of wanted the blacks dead, they would of killed them all. It would of not been too hard to do. Also, whites were not using the bible to be against blacks as the Muslims are using the Koran to kill Americans. You don't know what you are talking about. The whites were wrong using blacks as slaves but in most cases were fond of them as people and many help them in times of trouble. You make a false accusation that the whites wanted all the blacks dead. It is not true, it is false. Do you have any written material where the whites declared a death sentence to all blacks, no you do not. You are making it up.

BBob,

BBob,

#128 Brother Bob, Feb 9, 2008
  9. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Bob are the places in the U.S. that you would not go? Would you go willingly to the ghettos of Chicago and New York City? Are they safe for you? Is all of America "safe"?
    Again you are hypocritical in your statements, as you choose even in America the places you think you must avoid.
    Don't speak out of your ignorance and assumptions.

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

And if ALL Muslims wanted all the Americans dead all one billion of them would have united together and would have wiped them out by now.
    You are illogical in your statements.
    Maybe not. The fact is "ALL Americans did not want ALL blacks dead; just as ALL Muslims do not want ALL Americans dead. So stop your stereotyping. If the latter were true it would have been accomplished by now.
    I never made a false accusation. If you say I did you didn't read my post. I made a comparison. What has been posted on this thread is comparable to saying that All Americans wanted All blacks dead. I didn't say that as a fact. I said it as a comparison to bring you to your senses.
    Read my posts Bob instead of falsely accusing me of things that I did not say.

11. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

You got to be kidding. Have you forgot we could "nuke" them all to kingdom come.

This is a foolish. You brought the blacks and whites into this discussion, not me. Goes to show you don't know what you are talking about.

Well then, I guess its alright if you were just making a comparison. Sheesh!! Your comparison is false.

Here is your post:
    Here is what you are saying now:
    You made a false statement then, and you make another one now.

Old saying is always tell the facts and you don't have to make another false statement to try and make up for the last. I am dressing it up a little. IMO

BBob,

#131 Brother Bob, Feb 9, 2008
  12. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

And they could do the same to you. Pakistan is the second largest Islamic nation in the world, the fifth largest nation in the world, has a population of 160 million, and is a nuclear power. They have the capability also of "nuking the good old USA to "all kingdom come" as you say.
    I do. You don't know logic when you see it. You can't see through your own bias.
    The comparison is very apt. But then you don't know the facts in Islamic nations, so how would you know anything about the comparison.
    I never made a false statement. You failed to see the comparison. You didn't read carefully. I can't help that.
    You make up stories and tell false accusations. You don't read carefully what I say. I have stated the facts and you have misconstrued them. You look through red-colored glasses, and only read what you want to read. Your bias prevents you from reading the truth.

13. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Sounds like you would enjoy seeing it. If you think they could match the good Ole USA in nukes, you are naive.

And DHK now:
    Trouble with putting down in writing, sometimes it comes back to bite you.

BBob,