1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Baptist pastor says the victims deserved what they got!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 15, 2016.

1. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sometimes, like David and others, we pronounce the judgment that we deserve as well.

1 Kings 20:40 ...And the king of Israel said unto him, So shall thy judgment be; thyself hast decided it.

That's right. And these guys really are Baptists in what they generally say they believe. It's not much different from what I say I believe. There's quite a circle of these guys who seem to thrive on how outrageous and offensive they can be, including Steven L. Anderson at Faithful Word BC in Tempe, Arizona (some might recognize his name since one of his sermons made quite a stir around the internet).

2. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could be, we often see people who have hang-ups dwelling on that hang-up.

Me, I'm a sinner, so I am hung up on that issue.

You, well...its pretty obvious.

;)

You could be right. Islam takes an intolerant stand against homosexuality. Of course, they take an intolerant stand against anything that disagrees with their doctrine and practice, which often results in murder.

This story, from my perspective, has as its most important element Islam's stance on homosexuality. The liberal voters should be educated to what they are supporting when they support liberals like Obama and Clinton.

Then let me explain it: homosexuals voted for Obama because he is sympathetic to homosexuality. They voted for him because they knew it was their best chance to advance their agenda, and that has shown to be true. What they don't realize is that Obama's sympathies for Islam are in direct opposition to the "freedom" homosexuals seek, which is not equal rights, but special rights. The irony being that as Islam advances, the homosexual falls into greater peril, and not just deprived of being allowed to bypass the Laws of this country, or to change them, but they advance Islam which will take their very lives.

Irony 101.

Continued...

3. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's not an exaggeration at all. It is not tongue and cheek. It is deadly serious, literally.

It may be some years before the emboldening of Islam Obama has carried out over the almost last eight years will unfold.

And Clinton wants to continue the "progress" Obama has made.

That's the irony, Zaac. THey are loading the gun themselves, and this by voting for Obama. Probably many in the homosexual community, if not most, will vote for Clinton, and this because they seek to better their conditions. But the truth is that they are helping establish a society that has no regard for Law. If a Law interferes with one's personal desires...change it. Make it void.

He has? Donald Trump has allowed Islam to flourish? Allowed them to mobilize as an army and take over in a foreign country? Has okayed nuclear capability? Has endorsed the murder of infants?

Got a link for that, Zaac?

No, lol, it isn't.

I know, right? Makes you want to address those guys when they make such stupid statements, doesn't it?

;)

Hey, Obama's preacher of 20 years used that one, didn't he?

Again, the caricature. If you live in the North you must be _________. If you live in the south you must be_________.

Another irony, you are doing just that. And don't even realize it.

Wouldn't know, but, for those who might be interested, the trick to cooking an animal that has a game taste is low heat cooked over a long time. Guy I worked for gave me some venison, and I didn't realize when he asked me if I wanted some that he was going to give me a hindquarter. So here I have this skinless, bloody leg sticking out of a five gallon bucket. Didn't want to offend him so I took it, and when I got home, I called my nephew (about five at the time) out to take a look at it. My grandfather lived with us at the time, and use to tease my nephew about "the monster under the house." So I said, "Hey, you know that monster under the house?" He said slowly, "Yeeaaah...." I said, "You don't have to worry about him any more." But I still didn't know what to do with it. Pretty gross. So I decided I would cook some of the rawness out of it, and feed it to the dogs. So set the oven on 225...and then forgot about it. Later that night I remembered it, and rushing in, expecting to find a piece of charcoal, I opened up the oven...and it looked pretty darn good. So took it out, cut a piece of it off, and...

...well, the dogs didn't get any of it.

Never had possum, but likely, if I was hungry enough, I would eat it. Like to think I would prepare it properly first, though.

God bless.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I don't hate the police.

And when you make a statement akin to the one the pastor made, that whine about people identifying it as such.

A child running with scissors is potentially lethal. Anyone driving a car is potentially lethal. The potential to be lethal is a most ridiculous reason for murdering an unarmed person.

Nope. It is particularly foolish to try and justify murdering someone just because they didn't comply.
    Historically freedom and Civil Rights come to mind.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I never said yhat all of them did.

Man please. You like many are just upset that I call racially prejudiced and racist white people on their mess. If that causes racial division, then it needs to.

I live in a saved or unsaved world Darrell in which a lot of white people, particularly a lot of those on the political right, are racially prejudiced and racist. I'll call it like I see it. You feel as sorry as you like and I'll keep calling the racially prejudiced and racists on their mess.

But like JImenez blaming the dead for their deaths, you and a lot of folks like you like to blame the one who points out the wrong doing as the divider. Gosh, I'd almost be led to believe that I might have some sort of Biblical precedent.

This is true. They learn that particular "truth" from preachers like you. The irony is that it is you preaching a boogeyman...the white cop. Whitey still trying to keep you in chains, right?

If you say so. Most black people don't have a problem with preachers like me telling the truth about those who are racially prejudiced and racist against them.
    :Laugh You're borderline foolish if you think racism and racial prejudice can interfere with me preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Here's another little nugget of truth for ya. It's the preaching of the truth of God's word that continues to expose the racism and racial prejudice for what it is
    Then get yourself a Stacey Dash who can lead them to the promised land.:Rolleyes

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA. You're so funny.

You'll naturally disagree for the same reason that many on the right disagree with anything President Obama says. ALl it takes is the pure fact that he says something and some of you will disagree. I know. Why do you think I had so many negative ratings from the same old folks who disagreed no matter what I typed?
    Mental note. Tell the black people that Darrel C said that they should not be saying anything about all of the unarmed black people being murdered by white police. Gosh if I'm not careful, I may end up like Medgar, or Malcolm, or Martin or Jesus for taking a stand against injustice. You are confused about what God ordained them to do.

Well forgive me for feeling the need to obey God's word.

Ummm yeah. You not reading your Bible?

Yes preaching Christ crucified and resurrected would never tell anyone that they be treated the way that police officers would treat themselves. Yes preaching Christ crucified and resurrected would NEVER cover those in authority unjustly taking the life of a citizen.

Stick with your day job. When I need you to become my god and tell me different from what my true GOD says, I'll give you a call.:Thumbsup

The fantasy of the mind clearly exists with you in thinking you know what you're talking about when the last statement CLEARLY makes known that you don't. Stick your head back in the ground. It's just as effective as anything else you've said when it comes to disseminating the truth.

Man if I had a dollar for everyone of you have tried THIS.:Smile

Tsk tsk tsk. You don't get to remake the parameters of the playing board. The death penalty is included just like abortion is included. And ain't a thing you can do about it.

7. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes you do. You take every opportunity to malign them.

Which statement would that be?

An unarmed person threatening a Police Officer can hardly be equated to a child running with scissors, unless that child is running at a police officer with those scissors.

Get real, Zaac.

Right. Just sit there and hope they don't kill you. You should right the manual for them Zaac.

There is a difference between a time when blacks were denied human and civil rights and this day and age when they have every right any other citizen has, and perhaps then some.

You really want to equate what blacks "go through" today and what they went through even Fifty years ago?

If so, you minimize the true horrors that went on.

Continued...

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Well, what's pretty obvious is that you're hung up on selective sin.

Gosh Islam sounds a lot like the GOP.:eek:

How does Islam's stance on homosexuality say anything about Obama or Clinton? They aren't advocating against homosexuals. But the GOP sure is.
    Or because they knew the GOP candidates were mean , nasty somethings concerned with no one but themselves and those who agreed with them.

So is that the reason why all the white supremacists keep supporting the GOP candidates?

Oh please don't start with the Fox News speak.

Yes by golly. Homosexuals have more to fear from Muslims in this country than they do GOP entrenched supremacists. Stop being silly.

Irony 101 is correct.

9. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Looks pretty all inclusive to me.

And that's the problem with people that preach and stimulate hatred...they do not include statements as you try to throw in retro, "Hey folks, this is just talking about a few bad apples, we're not speaking about all white cops."

You're a preacher of hate, not the Gospel.

It is upsetting to see people preaching a satanic message and correlating it to Christianity.

But I don't get upset, because I know that those that buy into the hate-filled propaganda you preach are not likely to have concerns about their own sins.

Why should their preachers be any different?

As I have told you before, you are biased in what you spread.

Have you ever once been a victim of Police Brutality, Zaac?

Continued...

10. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, you do:

Mark 15:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 And there was one named Barabbas, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection.

You do exactly what the preacher of the OP does: speak hate and then try to say it is a Biblical worldview.

Tsk, tsk, my friend....

Great statement...

And that you don't see that as a problem is very disturbing, Zaac.

Because the truth is, racism is not secluded to one race, and as I have told you before, that kind of hatred doesn't need the excuse of race. Blacks on blacks, blacks on hispanics, whites on blacks or hispanics...

It's just hatred. It is self interest.

And it has nothing to do with Christ or a Biblical Worldview.

I have no problem being seen as a fool, I readily admit my foolishness.

But I can say with most assurance that you will never preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ while you continue to preach Satan's gospel of hatred.

Never, Zaac. You are not foolish, you are deceived if you think you can intermingle the two.

The preacher of the OP thinks he can.

Are you also exposing the racism and racial prejudice of the blacks? The hispanics? the Jews?

Doubtful.

No idea who that is, but then, I spend most of my time in Scripture, so not going to be familiar with those relevant to your gospel.

;)

God bless.

11. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well I know this, and now you know this, but there are still a lot of people who just don't get it.

;)

I don't disagree with everything Obama says, but rather his policy which is satanic.

He's a man who has no problem, for example, of killing his own grandchildren.

And your appeal to a Martyr Syndrome shows, as do other comments you make, that you think yourself to be something quite remarkable. Not sure what is so remarkable about preaching hatred and stirring up the exact opposite of God's will.

Proverbs 29:22

King James Version (KJV)

22 An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.

So you are the voice of the People, eh?

Nice to meet you.

I don't have a problem with you speaking about those events, but have you ever spoken about unarmed white people being harmed by blacks carrying guns?

Ever?

Or maybe you might end up like Paul actually addressing the general issue of racism with a Biblical perspective rather than a satanic perspective meant to stir up rebellion...

...which helps get unarmed black folk shot.

You consider yourself on a level with Medgar, Malcolm, and King, lol, that says enough.

Easy to judge a man by his heroes...

Continued...

12. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am? God ordained them to teach black folk to be incompliant to authority that God has Himself ordained?

Right.

My guess is that the Police Force has only ever had a positive influence in your citizenship, amigo.

Great. Now show me where a rebellious mentality is taught in God's Word. And I'll show you where rebellion is not a good thing.

All the time. Relevance?

Continued...

13. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a difference in pointing out governmental corruption and stirring up rebellion.

So give the Scripture that teaches we should rise up against the governing authorities. Justify your gospel of rebellion and hate from Scripture, Zaac.

Well, that's the point, isn't it?

Determining exactly who you god is.

The God of the Bible doesn't direct His people to defy governing authority based on race.

The Holy Spirit isn't glorifying Medger, Malcom, and King.

Where is your Biblical basis for this gospel you preach, Zaac? Who is this god you speak of that wants to make sure that black folk know how evil white cops are?

Continued...

14. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, sometimes one has to look in holes when dealing with the Serpent.

;)

It's true, sorry. Sectarian Division would be a step up from preaching rebellion and being overly concerned about rights. Do you think God excludes black folk from "While you are in the world you will suffer tribulation?"

And I doubt seriously you have ever even been a victim of true hatred. Not really.

Want to know what it's like to be hated for having long hair? lol

Well, I can insist you stop trying to take my pawn with a checker.

Answer the question, Zaac:

Who on this forum advocates for a "fellow sinners death?" Leave the death penalty out, and show who agrees with the sentiment expressed by the OP.

I am quite sure while you preach hatred and rebellion and personal rights, your ready listeners are not concerned with all relevant details, nor do they hold you accountable for what you preach.

But I can. That is well within the parameters of discussion.

So answer the question.

God bless.

15. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    lol

Okay, Zaac.

Not going to try to explain a point you really don't want to understand.

Yeah, who can't see the similarity. The GOP has always had its goal as world domination, cut off the heads of its enemies, and thrown homosexuals off of rooftops.

And this is why liberals vote for people like Obama and Clinton. Here I have explained this in simple speech and you still don't see the irony.

It's okay, Zaac, I don't offended when you don't understand my humor, either.

Go back and read what I said again, it really is pretty simple.

What do you expect from politicians? lol

But what does that have to do with a Biblical worldview? How does it justify a satanic gospel of rebellion and hatred?

You don't want to see men become "One Man," you want to divide them. That's what you do.

How is that any different than the preacher of the OP?

Continued...

16. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So the GOP is bad because white supremacists support them.

Great. You've just proved the Democratic Party is bad because Black supremacists support them. Obama is bad because they support him.

Me, I'll go back to selective sin: they're bad because they are fallen sinful mankind.

I don't have tv, and haven't for years, so have no Fox News involvement.

Silly is equating being put to death with not being allowed to marry each other, lol.

C'mon, Zaac.

"Sniff...he won't bake my wedding cake!"

"I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, Mr. and Mrs. __________, but there was an incident at a bar last night and your son was killed by a gunman."

Indeed...silly. Absurd. Ludicrous.

As my good friend Bugs would say "...what a maroon."

That is kind of the point, though you admit you don't see the irony. And that is quite evident in your speech.

God bless.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's deadly seriously wrong too. Right up there with the foolish notion of him doing more to divide the country racially.:Rolleyes
    Right. Poking a finger in a beehive ain't never done anything to agitate the bees either.:Rolleyes

Good for her if she wants to treat folks with dignity and respect.

Nope. Nice try though.

Ain't much difference in a society that has no regard for the law and a society that regards laws to only work for or against the some.

Yep.

Yep.
    Allowed them? If he's got that kinda control over Muslims why doesn't he just tell ISIL to disband?:Rolleyes

Muslims are mobilizing right now because of DT.
    Really?Do tell. Give us the link for Obama okaying Iraq or Iran getting nuclear capability.
    Yep.

YEs, lol, it is.

Yeah it does.;)

Track him down and ask him.

I realize again that you're talking out the side of your neck.

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Then you hate them too as you take every opportunity to take up for their wrongdoing.

The one that you made.

Sure they can be. You read where I did it, so they obviously can be.

Yes I should. Let me know when there's an opening.

:Whistling Blindspot.

Yep.
    What horrors are you talking about? They should have just complied.:rolleyes:

19. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll have to come back to these, Zaac, no time this morning. But thatnks for the responses.

God bless.

20. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will just address this one:

I agree. And many did. And many trusted God for deliverance through their trials and from their trials.

Moses took action in regards to the mistreatment of his people. How'd that work out for him?

And I am amazed that you would give any credence to what black people "go through" in this day and age as being equivalent to what they went through back then.

That is simply absurd.

And you never mention the racism of blacks towards white. Why? That is justified? Because of what black people have gone through in the past?

That is sound Christian practice?

Sorry, but it stands in direct contradiction to Christian Doctrine and Practice. It is a mentality like this that made the Catholic Church feel they too could ignore Christian Practice based on the Word of God. You will go down in history, Zaac, as being as in as much contradiction to Scriptural Teaching as the Catholic Church is for creating their own brand of "Christianity."

God bless.