1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Baptists shoudl NOT be involved in Free Masonry!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Yeshua1, Nov 29, 2014.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

This is one point I was trying to make in my post where I quoted a number of posts slamming the Masons. The Masons are apparently a secret organization yet these Mason haters posting on this thread claim to know all about them! Makes one suspicious!

I was never a Mason, had no interest in becoming one, and know nothing about them other than what my Dad told me, that is, there is nothing wrong with the Masons. I honor my Dad and I believe him.

2. OldRegular

I have told You that I know nothing about the Masons so I am not going to spread lies about them. You claim you have not been a Mason, yet you post as if you have intimate knowledge of this secret organization. How did you gain that knowledge? Makes one suspicious of the purpose behind this thread.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is something about this that is personal. I do not think you would be attacking everyone if it was not. Sorry, I just do not believe you.

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist

Y1 basically told him that his father is a lying false Believer because he was at one time a Mason and doesn't denounce them as denying Christ. I could see how one would take that personal. But I'm prejudiced as Y1 has said the same about me.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His statement had nothing to do with me or some others to rate his personal attacks.

6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist

Oh, sorry. I thought you were referring to his response to Y1's recent accusations (which were very personal). I'll take it you were not. My apologies.

#86 JonC, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  7. OldRegular

I am not as gracious as JonC. I do not apologize. The post you referenced was directed to Y1 not you but I ask the same question of you: If you have never been a member of this secret organization how do you justify saying:
    And:
    Y1 has essentially condemned his own Father to hell with posts such as the following:

Mitch, neither you, nor Y1, not the Biblicist, or any other Mason haters have been granted the power by God to judge anyones salvation because they belong to the Masons.