1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Basics of Web & Graphic Design Ebook..free

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by LindaB, Sep 1, 2002.

1. LindaB

LindaB New Member

Hi All
    I just finished my first ebook, covering the basics of web & graphic design, for Christians, covers search engines, writing content, what colors to use, what fonts, how to write tags, what are graphics, reviews of web & graphic programs, flash vs shockwave and on and on
    if anyone wants it please email me, Id be happy to send it.
    Im also open to critques and also interested in developing more if anyone wants to go in on some ebooks (free or paid versions)
    it also includes webplanning worksheets for church and business
    Linda
    ChristianGraphicDesign.com

[ September 01, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: LindaB ]

2. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Linda, please email it to me. Thanks.

3. LindaB

LindaB New Member

4. LittleBrother

LittleBrother New Member

Linda B you seem to know a lot about this topic. I have a question that perhaps you might be able answer. There is a forum that I want to respond to -not in words, but in a page of vector graphic art composed in Corel Draw Classic. Can we export from our computers and import to Baptist Board posts? As you can see I am a novice -more than a novice, ignorant but learning slowly.

Thanks