1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BB Member for President!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Apr 30, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, he would make an excellent POTUS

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Yes, not saying he would be great, but better than any politician

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Yes, that way we would find out more about him

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. If he runs, I would volunteer to manage his campaign

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If he runs, I would support him with $$$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. He has the best answers for this country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. If he runs, I would run for Congress on the same party line

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. He would be no different than anyone else

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  9. ABP - Anybody But Poncho

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  10. Other answer

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I believe you to be 100% correct. Mr. Self Appointed Savior of the Republic is all mouth and no action. As to the last three words of your post "dont ya think," no he doesn't.

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's hard to disprove a conspiracy to someone who is bent on believing that one exists. It's easy, though, to identify CT nutjobs: let them keep talking.

But you are right about one thing. We are living in a haze of manufactured reality. Only you and Kitty know the real truth.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Just a second. Yeah SN you're the real hero here. You served. Yeah buddy you served the foreign bankers and corporations. You followed orders without question. I applaud you for your never wavering loyalty the the NWO. They couldn't have taken over this country without guys like you who were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice so they could corner the world market on everything.

Yeah it would be a little far fetched, abcgrad. That's why I'm not saying that.

Okay it took thousands of cops and tons of military hardware to shut down a city to find one 19 old kid hiding in a boat. The police never found the kid after all that BTW. He was found by a "civilian" after the "civil emergency" (it's not martial law, no it's a loving "civil emergency") that the term the police use for citizens now. Or terrorist if you're being accused of something. Not the suspect or the alleged perp, the "terrorist" the "Bomber" the "guilty one".

So now they got the kid in custody.After a big gun battle. The kid had a gun. Then he didn't have a gun then he had a gun again. Hard to have a gun battle with an unarmed kid right?. So there he is in custody sedated. Interrogated without a lawyer for 16 hrs. No miranda rights. Just interrogators. So yeah he admitted it. I bet you would too under those conditions. He probably admitted to being Santa Clause and selling the Brooklyn bridge.

They may have gotten a coerced confession. Hey we got the "authorities" word on it. The authorities would never lie. Cool right? Now they can save the taxpayers already struggling to pay off the gambling debts of foreign bankers. To the tune of trillions. We can't prosecute em because the economy might collapse if we do so we'll just keep paying for their crimes.

Anyway now we can do without an expensive trail. He's guilty!!! And everyone knows it!!! .Feed him to the lions. Yeah I know we don't feed people to the lions in this country . . . yet.

I'm sorry if I seem angry. It's only because I am angry. We have a government that is openly funding and arming Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria and using them as a proxy force to destabilize a sovereign country. Those terrorists over there that our government funds are committing atrocities and killing Christians. But that's a non story. We have the FBI engineering terror plots so they can create headlines and secure more funding and power. That's mainstream news, conspiracy theory?

Don't believe it? CLICK HERE. But again that's a non story.

What is the corporate media calling this kid? The Boston Bomber. Not the suspect, not the alleged bomber. But the Boston Bomber. No trail, no judge the media says he's guilty he's guilty.

He confessed under sedation after 16 hours of interrogation without benefit of legal council. He also confessed to being Elvis, John the Baptist and the Queen of England.

The authorities would never lie about a big news story.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=86072

#23 poncho, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
  4. Wherever You Go

Wherever You Go New Member

Poncho, you said, "I am involved. I inform people and wake them up. People like Salty, SN and Arbo have lost their credibility. Oh there's still a few people here that listen to them but look at what they've posted. Does it look like grown up stuff?"

Listen, Poncho, after reading this thread, I agree with you on almost all your political views.

But the problem is, you will never gain any converts to your ideas if you insult and degrade people.

If you want to influence others to believe as you believe, you need to "love them along" and show your compassion for them. If you do not show patience, love and compassion toward others, they will NOT take you seriously. Even if you are right.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You have no idea what you are talking about. Besides bareing false witness, he never has been involved in a political process, or served this nation. He has insulted people who have risked their lives. Your discernment is very low. Your perception was altered by a loud mouth slob.

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You are a loud mouth slob with no integrity. You are all talk, no action, and basically worthless.

7. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps I am wrong, Poncho, but I have always considered you a Libertarian.

8. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

And you think your credibility is intact? This is a perfect example of why some think that you are a nutjob.

9. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a stirling example of Christian love in the posts on this thread.

Makes me think of Shias versus Sunnis ... I am not sure how the Sufis wold fit in the thread or what they might say.

10. Wherever You Go

Now now, please don't play the same game he does. No doubt he has said many wrong things, maybe you are right that he has born false witness. I was just repremanding him, so I don't know why you were disagreeing with me.

By the way, "never having been involved in the political process" does not mean someone does not know what they are talking about.

As far as insulting people who have risked their lives, I don't see how that is any worse than insulting people who have not risked their lives. Insulting people is always wrong. And I just told him he ought not to do it.

My perception was altered by him. I already had my own political views firmly established long before I encountered him on here, and it just so happens that many of them line up with what he says. But my personal diplomacy views are far, far, different.

It's a good thing I don't take it personally when I am insulted, because if I chose to, I could take your post as insulting to me. But I am more saddened by your approach than I am insulted. Jesus would not have His children to attack each other, as Poncho has done, and as you seem willing to do. A soft answer turneth away wrath.

SN, you need to reprove in love, too. If you are right about the things you believe, then you also will never change anyone's mind if you get inflammatory about it.

11. Wherever You Go

What an astute observation.

12. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Poncho's statement goes beyond a normal insult. It is in the same spiteful vein as those who spat on troops returning from Vietnam.

#32 Arbo, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The truth hurts huh? You and SN have tried to do the same to me and more. It's fine for you to treat me like that but then start crying like a baby when I play by your rules. Boo hoo. Go cry to the mods so they can see what hypocrites you and SN are. One of you is a troll that stalks people to spew insults and the other acts like a spoiled second grader. Talk about Christian love go look in the mirror. Hypocrite. Listen folks I'm bad because I didn't spend 20 years serving foreign banking and corporate interests. I'm bad beause I didn't make enough sacrifices while in the service of foreign banking and corporate interests. I'm bad because I refuse to wrap myself in the flag and demand that others respect me for serving foreign banking and corporate interests. I'm bad because I know that serving foreign banking and corporate interests is not the same as protecting and defending the constitution. I'm bad because I call fascism fascism and I'm bad because I didn't spend 20 years carrying water for them.

#33 poncho, May 6, 2013
  14. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I do not think that a person's lack of military experience is, in itself, is bad. The Service is not for everyone. In your case and judging by posts of yours, it might have been beneficial to you.

You clothe yourself in a patriot's costume, yet you don't seem to have one ounce of appreciation for the sacrifices made by those who wore their nation's uniform for real. You'd rather insult people's honor and their memories.

You're a pretend patriot.

15. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Poncho were in the Oval Office, America would enter her second Golden Age.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I was in the military before your head was as big as a grape Sparky. SN is just mad because I figured out who's interests are really served by our military andit ain't got nothing to with protecting this country or persevering the constitution. Yep I'm a pretend patriot because I'm actually trying to honor the oath instead of defending my service to globalist traitors. That was a real red white and blue speech from a guy that's spitting on the gravesof all those who sacrificed their lives to protect the freedom you and SN are so willing to give up for a little false security.

#36 poncho, May 6, 2013
  17. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

There is no way you were in the military. You honor nothing and stand for nothing.

18. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its butt.

[​IMG]

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You served foreign banking and corporate interests. You helped them murder that which you swore to defend and protect. Get mad and rage. Call me names accuse me of what you will none of it changes that facts that you willing served those who are taking this country down. You should have honored your oath instead of serving the enemy of the constitution. And now you want to tell me I'm not a patriot because I stopped serving them after my tour of duty was up? You're still serving foreign interests by telling people what a great honor it is to serve them. Guys like you and your little sidekick Arbor are the reason this country has been taken over by foreign banks and corporations. You guys let us all down and you expect me to respect you for that? Nope.

#39 poncho, May 6, 2013
  20. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

If you were truthful in your profile that you were born in 1960, this statement is impossible...Junior. ;)

Besides, the Cub Scouts doesn't count.