1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BB Member for President!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Apr 30, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, he would make an excellent POTUS

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Yes, not saying he would be great, but better than any politician

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Yes, that way we would find out more about him

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. If he runs, I would volunteer to manage his campaign

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If he runs, I would support him with $$$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. He has the best answers for this country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. If he runs, I would run for Congress on the same party line

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. He would be no different than anyone else

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  9. ABP - Anybody But Poncho

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  10. Other answer

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's your turn Salty.

2. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

I've not posted here for a while, but have been lurking for a few weeks again. I'm reading this particular thread (every single post) as someone who doesn't know any of the participants nor their previous posts in other threads. Basically I'm untainted by the past you all seem to share.

From my perspective it really looks like a lot of you are ganging up on Poncho. I saw a lot of name-calling and posts of pictures making him (and his friends) out to be lunatics, when there was no call for it at all. IMHO.

Amazingly enough, the only two posts in this thread that I really thought were worth reading were two that were pointing out how the thread has devolved and what's absolutely amazing to me is that I was agreeing with CrabTownBoy and thought he made a very good (tongue-in-cheek) attempt to get you all to see the light. Which was promptly ignored because you all think he's a crack-pot.

I thought Poncho did a wonderful job in the first half of this thread by not stooping to everyone else's level of name calling. But many just kept bashing away at him until he broke and ended up duking it out like you all were.

Poncho: I feel for you, brother. Props to you for keeping your head above water as long as you did.

A lot of the rest of you: You're acting like trolls. You should be ashamed.

CrabTownBoy: Props to you for your single post. By your lack of engagement, your stock has risen in my book.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Poncho likes the attention.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Back to the OP and poll - have you voted yet?

5. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

I voted 'Other Answer' because I think this poll was created only to be mean-spirited and I have no idea who Poncho is.

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mr. Poncho has very strong views and it was created to see BB members stood on his views.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This thread was meant as a personal attack. They can't refute the evidence and they can't face the truth so they go after me instead.

What's all the evidence say? The government of the United. States has been hijacked by foreign banks and corporations and they controll both parties and the mass media.

But to admit that would be the same as admitting all the arguing they love to do about democrats vs republicans is now and always has been a total waste of time. Strong views? You bet! My views are based on strong evidence look how they run from it.

Where's that verse in the bible where God said there would be strong delusion among the masses in the end days Salty?

#107 poncho, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013