1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BBGS

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by CNUBS, Jul 1, 2003.

1. CNUBS

CNUBS New Member

I graduated from Baptist Bible College in Springfield, MO. After 20 years of marriage, family, jobs, etc; I am now taking graduate school classes at Baptist Bible Graduate School.
    I just finished a Counseling class on the book of Ephesians. I am so pumped! It is just amazing what the Lord has showed me.
    We are required to do a self-counsel project. We are to take a 'sin' from Ephesians and let the Lord take control of it. Wow-God is working, but sometimes I don't let Him.
    I learned so much from this small book in the Bible!

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the good word about the graduate school. Since I am not sympathetic to the BBF, I have not had any contact with the programs in one of their schools. You shed some light for me! [​IMG]

BTW, "who" are YOU? Know you signed up here just a couple weeks after me, but can't remember you. Why back on the BB now? :confused:

3. CNUBS

CNUBS New Member

For one, things have slowed down at work for the summer so I have time to 'catch up' on things I would like to do. I enjoy reading all the posts, just never have time to respond.

Second, I am a devoted wife and mother. I love the Lord and serve Him daily. I am faithful to His house and my husband is a deacon. I am loving to grow in Him. After the Ephesians class I am more determined and more excited about growing! :D