1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Beauty and the BEAST?! (Kellyanne Conway and hubby)

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Nov 16, 2019.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there were ever an ODD couple in public politics, it would have to be Kellyanne Conway and here Trump hating, Trump trolling husband, George.....

Kellyanne Conway's husband is still trolling the White House - CNNPolitics

I was wondering what my fellowship of Baptist brothers and sisters think of this strange couple, and how they have remained a couple considering his outward hate for her boss, the President? Is this a sham of a marriage? Or is it not what we are led to believe by what the media reports?

Personally, from what I have seen of the man known as George Conway, I could easily look the other way if Kellyanne, dumped him, and found a compatible spouse.

How do you view such a mixed matched marriage, and does Kellyanne, deserve brownie points for sticking it out with this man? Also,is CNN exploiting George in order to dig and chip away at Kellyanne's personal demeanor and strength?

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kellyanne never ceases to amaze and impress with her poise and articulation, always staying on point and maintaining a calm demeanor. She seems unflappable even with this issue publicly hounding her, which only serves to further highlight her integrity and skill.

She is not drawn in by attempts at such distraction and I think it ill-advised and wrong for anyone else to be either, just as she told CNN point-blank in a live interview, deeply shaming them, and rightly so.

More importantly, this is sacred ground. Couples should be able to be of two minds politically and remain a couple, and no one, especially no Christian, should think to separate them, much less do so, or even suggest it. We have the Master's word on it.

3. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "And Jesus answered and said unto them, 'For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh:" so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.'" (Mark 10:5-9)

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Think also Arnold and Maria (before the housekeeper issue) with one Republican and the other Democrat.

5. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is gossip and uncalled for.

Peace to you.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  6. MRoss

MRoss New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would that be Biblical grounds for divorce, Pastor?

#6 MRoss, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  7. Reformed

Reformed Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Their marriage is no one else's business but their own.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk