1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Beer Trucks,Tow Trucks & an Unsaved Brother!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Gregory Perry Sr., Mar 25, 2006.

1. Me4Him

Me4Him New Member

I wonder how much "Shopping" is done on "Sunday",

Or "eating out", forcing the employee to work on Sunday??

We "contribute" to the demise of a "Holy day of rest" as much as the world does, but most never consider their contribution.

2. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Why should we take your interpretation over the compilation of study of many scholars?
    -------------------------------------------------
    I am not Dr. Bill Kanoy!

3. rjprince

rjprince Active Member

I posted the results of a some extensive personal study on the matter on a new thread and give you a chance to vote your opinion! Curious how quickly I got a few votes. No way they had time to read my presentation of the Biblical data!

4. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

I just want to thank everybody who took the time to respond to this thread. most of the comments were insightful and very worth reading.Very thought provoking.I will say that I have for the most part worked through what I think I ought to do about the matter and have peace with the Lord that all will be done in a way that will bring glory to His Name. I'll keep my conclusions between the Lord and myself for the time being but I do feel better equipped to be a help to anyone else that struggles with issues regarding how to live in a way that is pleasing to the Lord.Thanks ya'll ! By the way....RAY...it is good to see you back.I may still need your help in the tithing threads with that preacher of mine.I hope you are well and also help things are well with your family.God Bless....!

Greg Sr.