1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bethjany money grubbing or not?

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Plain Old Bill, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Bethany money grubbing or not?

I have been lead to believe that Bethany Bible College and Seminary is an expensive school and they are only in business for the money.
    You could have knocked me over with a feather when I read in thier catalog that there is no tuition .
    Who is telling the truth? Anybody know?

#1 Plain Old Bill, Jun 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2008
  2. Plain Old Bill

This should be moved. I forgot to edit this especially the title and now pay the price.:laugh:

3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

If there is no tuition, what is the point of it being a college? What is its purpose if it is not involved in tuition? Are you saying that it doesn't teach its students, but just grabs their money?

Edited to say I have found out what you meant (I think). Were you talking about fees for tuition, not the tuition itself?

However, in that case, Bethany Bible College and Seminary says on its website that it does charge tuition fees. 60 dollars per credit for undergraduate courses, 70 dollars for master, and 80 dollars for doctrorate.

#4 David Lamb, Jun 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2008
  5. Plain Old Bill

They may have several programs. The catalog they mailed me states there is NO tuition.