1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Beyonce Promoting Satanism?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Benjamin, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a Catholic I was taught there are mortal sins and venial sins....ie white lie sins and deadly sins.....so can you list the variang degrees of sins & which keeps yyou outs sin & which ones put you in hell. Then what are the lesser punishments for getting drunk as apposed to sleeping with your neighbors wife. Does the Bible give a rational explaination?

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I categorize your language and it isn't looking favorable for you…so regarding the issue I tried to discreetly raise which you brushed off:

Your reply:

You really have difficulty following a point, don’t you?...“Genius”? :rolleyes: I was referring to your blatant crudeness on this public board when discussing the topic in this thread:

I tried to make it a more subtle hint, but maybe you’re the “kind of person” that doesn’t take things serious or even note unless someone else is directly in his face about it before you will watch your manner of speech or maybe such language is so habitual, as in that of a belligerent drunk so that you don’t even think the about the use of it, or maybe take pride in it as in you think it makes you sound tough or something, IDK???

BUT, lLet me be more direct then: Do us a favor and show you have a little intelligence concerning civilized communication: recognize your vulgarity, think about what you are saying and how you appear to others (we don’t consider it cutesy talk) and chose better words before speaking. It takes practice but I have confidence in you that improvement will come if you were to find the motivation to clean up your language.

From just the last few days in other threads:

Finally:

So to make it CLEAR you do chose, so quit acting like a foulmouthed 10 year old and take on some responsibility for your choice of words, would you?!... :(

#42 Benjamin, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    EW&F in from Jersey. It's considered normal speech there. I bet he's got the Jersey accent and everything.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ohhh, Bennie...... Ha Ha Ha ....that is hilarious. Oh Gosh, oh Gosh....Oh My word :laugh: Is this your attempt at humor.? REALLY! , your quite good at it. Hang around boyo....gasp we all need a laugh now and again & you actually fill the bill....ah laughed so hard tears were coming down my eyes....really very good.:applause: Let me try, the only point thats clear is the top of your head....nonetheless what blatant crudeness are you referring to Bennie? Oh you mean like your poll dancer post... then this one, on a Christian forum? Well now, isn't hypocrisy wonderful?!? :smilewinkgrin: Sure we can debate the level of crudeness & childless of both of our actions....however yours has persisted since you began here. & far exceeds my humble efforts to keep pace. gotta hand it to you, you got all the bases covered in that ball game. :applause:

Now be honest for a moment Boyo, you think in some way your better than everyone else, right. Thats why you "Think" you have license to post such smut....then attempt to call someone out! Quite entertaining. Quite a Jujitsu move. Except Im not buying it ....but like I said, you are an instigator so ......seriously though, keep it up.....very funny. Im even impressed!

#44 Earth Wind and Fire, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
  5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Joisey...... Youse get it now! Chris Christie kinda people. & we gots a good pie too!:love2:

6. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yeah, maybe so, but every major city has people who think themselves "rowdy" on such grounds who don’t have the scruples to watch their language in public, it is no excuse. I hear it most everyday that I’m on the streets, but don’t expect to hear it from Christians on a Christian board.

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is of no surprise that you would find those examples of your vulgar language to be cutesy and down right “hysterical”. Your typical MO on this board…Life's nothing but a belligerent drunken joke to you...:rolleyes:

Even IF you were making an honest legitimate comparison your reasoning here would only go to prove that you try to shuck being responsible for your own actions by the ignorant fallacious conclusion that two wrongs would make a right. You’ve merely demonstrated a lack of conscience by your desperate attempts to compare a well spoken exercise thread to your vulgar language while you try to somehow rationalize such justifies your own actions. Sad.

:sleeping_2:

8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Such a sensitive anguished demeaner you have there sweetheart....ha ha ha. Perhaps that's why you object to words like 'queer' so violently:laugh:

Tell you what...obviously ive hurt your feelings. Why don't you go to the spa & get a makeover. Then saunter over to the mall & buy some new shoes. You will feel muchh better about yourself. ROFL

9. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1958723&postcount=134

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  11. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

If you read the post linked the point should be evident. Don't attack the messenger...your own words.

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not attacking you...I'm asking for a truthful explaination. You don't want to give it to me Web...that's your perogatiive.

Personally I'm waiting for twinkle toes responce back...its good for a laugh guarenteed:thumbs:

13. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I do not wish to interfere with your mutual disdain for one another but really guys ....stop it, just stop it. As it says in the catechism (I know both of you have studied) "Mans chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy Him forever." As Christians, we should be the happiest people in the world. And yes we should contend for the faith & oppose a lawless & sinful world. But you are brethren & you should not be arguing (at least not publicly). Christ gives us a NEW commandment....."That we love one another" & gentlemen, I take that seriously.

Just wanted to point out the advice you gave just the other day.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It sure ain't. More harm is done to the cause of Christ by supposed Christians calling someone a fat skank and a slut.

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again...what's your point...your goal...your deeper meaning? I said I liked the guy already...so what's the problem?

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

AMEN!!!:thumbsup:

17. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

*sigh* The goal is for you to take your own advice if it is truly that important to you.

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I calls them as I sees them. You got a problem with that...on a little crusade are you?

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think webdog's advice should be heeded. This board can be viewed by many people. And some of the language just hasn't been very Christ-like.:smilewinkgrin:

20. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Two different situations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.