1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BHO will rejoin his church after November 4

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jun 2, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Do The DEMONS

Hey Mike, good call. But don't forget, that the Scripture tells us that EVEN the Demons believe in Jesus. BHO will be judged by the Father, but, for those of us waiting to go to glory, we have to trust the words of those who claim to know Jesus.

Obama's salvation is between him and God, but, if I were to trust the small hairs on the back of my neck, I'd say I don't trust his testimony any more than I trust him.

Christians need to look closely at BHO. I don't think he's the anti-Christ, but, like an anti-Christ, he has oratorically speaking, swept in and swept up the masses with a cunning message and ability to verbally ignite the masses to follow him to the ends of this earth. He is good, folks, and we need to see through him, because there is coming an anti-Christ who will do what Obama is doing, but, it will be done to the masses across this world. He is as close to an anti-Christ as we've had an opportunity to witness in our lifetime.

So watch him close, because the true anti-Christ will be able to persuade the most devout believers to follow him, and his day is coming soon.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Excellent point. It seems that there are those who wish to leverage wispy connections to Islam into something dark and ominous. Why not address the person who Mr. Obama is now, based on word and deed (for good or for bad), rather than speculate about childhood influences.

And, of course, MP has a strong point. Many Christians emerge from backgrounds that are anything but Christian.

What about Saul of Tarsus? He left his past behind to follow Jesus. And unlike Mr. Obama, the connections to something sinister and foreboding were clear in the case of Saul. I am not making a suggestion either way about Mr. Obama's status a Christian - he certainly believes and promotes things that seem to go against the gospel - I merely point out that background, especially one as murky as unclear as Mr. Obamas', is not a reliable predictor of behaviour.

3. D28guy

D28guy New Member

rightiousdude,

Oh, I agree completly.

My point was only that He has clearly been hooked up with the christian religion for 2 decades now...or more, and I dont think anyone has to worry about him getting in office, and all of a sudden he starts..*sarcasm alert*..wearing robes and funny hats..*sarcasm alert over*..and turns into our 1st Muslim president.

I could be wrong, but I dont think so.

God bless,

Mike

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh: Thanks for my good belly laugh for the day. :laugh:

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith: