1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Believeing Fundamentalist site

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Plain Old Bill, May 11, 2008.

1. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Well I just had to share with somebody. The site has had many visitors. But two in particular point out to me how God is using this site. A young lady from Romania uses the site often and has signed the guest book relating how the site has blessed her. A person from Maylasia is enrolling in Bible college trhough our site...Glory to God.....we have went into a muslim country and provided Biblical education even there.:godisgood:

2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise the Lord, Brother Bill. That's wonderful!! :jesus:

3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The world has changed so drastically in the last few years. We know a couple that were missionaries to Spain, they came home and planted a spanish church in PA :)

I joined a computer forum a few months ago and it has exploded due to the popularity of the computer. There are people from every continent and all the major countries and a bunch of others :) China, Russia, Australia and most of the European countries.

Religious sites seem to be a major draw for folks all over. It is great to know that most anyone can readily find more information when the Spirit starts working in their lives :thumbs:

4. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

At Biblebelievingfundamentalist we are being truly blessed. Last month I started keeping track of the countries we are touching,14 so far, but my favorite part is Malaysia,Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan are among them and that 4 folks from these countries have signed up for Bible School training.
    In addition when checking the site stats, a lot of people are reading the John R. Rice "what must I do to be saved" tract. So maybe God is blessing in the salvation of some comming to the site. Let us pray that it is so.:godisgood: :praying:

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Bill,

I just looked over the site since I had not in a long while and saw the link to "Why the KJV is not enough". Well worth the read! You might want to check the link- for some reason it had 'http//' twice in the link and I had to delete one to get it to work.

Thanks for a blessing. When I have more time I will come back and read some more.

God bless,

Mex