1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible is the key!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by 4-christ, Mar 22, 2004.

1. 4-christ

4-christ New Member

The bible is the key to everyday we just need to read and understand, and the bible helps me get through each day.

2. vaspers

vaspers New Member

Keep it up 4-Christ.

Don't let anyone mock you or try to shatter your faith.

When atheists put you down, say:

"Why is there something rather than nothing?"
    (why a universe instead of total infinite nothingness?)

That'll get em everytime.

They have no answer. A big bang? Ha! who exploded it?

See?

3. sharpSword

sharpSword Guest

It's by reason of use of the Word of God, that we learn to discern good and evil. We are called to study it to show ourselves approved and it is our source of knowing God's will for us. Good for you.

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
    104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
    105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
    17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: