1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible on microfilm

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Gina B, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I saw another poster mention having the bible on microfilm. Where did you get it?
    I'd like to be able to get one on microfilm on another language. Where do I look? I checked online and don't seem to be able to find anything.
    I'd also like to find someone who can possibly create computer cd's and put one on cd for me in a certain format. It includes a few stipulations so if you think you can do wonders pm me please. Right now it's just a thought and I'm not sure if the way I want it is possible...so just checking into it for now.
    Gina

2. BrianT

BrianT New Member

Hey Gina,

I have two micro-Bibles: one is on microfilm (called "The Micro Bible") and is 1"x1" (actually I think that when it's that small, it's called ultrafiche or something), and another is etched or burnt into a thin layer of metal, taking up about 2/3 of the area of a credit card. The credit card one has no info on it about where it was made. The microfilm one says "Word Bible Publishers, Inc. Bible no. 711" and "Business Data Solutions, Inc." on it.

I've never heard of any microBibles in other languages, but they probably exist.

As for burning Bibles on CD, just let me know what you want (here or pm). If I have it (or can easily convert it from somewhere), I'll be happy to burn it to a CD for you (barring copyrights, etc.)

Brian