1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible scientific foreknowledge

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by kendemyer, Sep 22, 2005.

1. kendemyer

kendemyer New Member

2. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

The accuracy of the Bible on many subjects is an exciting proof of its divine origin. Yet another reason to take the Bible at its word. I know that when I was hardly a believer, this subject held some interest for me, along with prophecy. God has shown His word to be trustworthy in all respects.

3. rjprince

rjprince Active Member

WOW! Way cool site! I bookmarked it so I can go back and tell others...

I have taught some of this stuff for years. A lot was new for me, imagine that...

4. Petrel

Petrel New Member

Please, no one try to make your cat a vegetarian on the basis of this article. Cats are obligate carnivores.

5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

While the OP is interesting, the linked article almost starts to sound like the "bible code" claims of old. I prefer to not read things into scripture. Too much potential for abuse.

6. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

The article was a little strange, and a little sparse on examples. I like this one:

Job 38:16
    16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_smoker

7. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Thanks for the site.

8. kendemyer

kendemyer New Member

TO: James Newman

You wrote:

Perhaps you did not see the updated article.

There are over 100 footnotes in the article. Next, if you add Creationism and the origin of life issues (like the updated article) in the mix there are literally sextillions of examples as there are that many estimated stars alone.

9. kendemyer

kendemyer New Member

to: Rjprince

I notice you are a pastor. Please tell other pastors about this info and if you could please let it be known in a theological publication. I think it is one of the best responses the Darwin camp given all the medical historians and science/medical journals that were cited.

Here is the URL that might be the only URL in the future:

http://www.nwcreation.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bible_scientific_foreknowledge

However, the above cited URL in the opening post might continue to exist.

Lastly, please read the private mail message I sent you as I gave you additional info as well.