1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible study, Crocheting, Genealogy

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by MasterWalk, Dec 27, 2004.

1. MasterWalk

MasterWalk New Member

I guess right now my biggest hobbies are Bible study and genealogy. I seem to get bored too easily with crocheting.
    However, when I do decide to crochet I enjoy making things like scarves, caps, mittens. Just anything that is simple and goes fast.
    There are so many crochet sites online, as well as genealogy sites!
    The Bible study sites are my favorites. [​IMG]

2. graceb2u

graceb2u New Member

I like to crochet but I like decorative painting more. I am also starting to show an interest in genealogy.

3. Turpius

Turpius New Member

Oh No!.......You've both got ......"THE DISEASE"!!!!!!!!The dreaded genealogy bug, tsk, tsk, you'll never be the same....it just gets worse and there is no cure......My Dad and I have had it for years!

Ken

4. MasterWalk

MasterWalk New Member

Ken,
    I really had the bug when I finally found out about my great - grandfather's childhood!
    We didn't know anything about his childhood until I started doing genealogy. Now I think I have found out all I'm going to find out about him. [​IMG]

5. graceb2u

graceb2u New Member

Hey Masterwalk could you tell me where to go on the net to get started doing my genealogy?