1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Study is getting too cluttered for me...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by UnchartedSpirit, Jul 17, 2006.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

There's sunday school, weekday church study, all the guide manuels, plus my Open Windows-each wanting me to focus on a different passage and I don't get anything from alll of them at once. At least I don't have any only study manuel to try to squeeze in time for. Actually, I do feel motivated to study Exodus and Matthew for some reason, can I just go with that and ignore the other stuff till later?

2. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

You should study as God leads you.

3. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

I know one church that has one service and one Sunday school per week. Of course, it's indepth and not simply a feel-good message, and the people who attend will study and re-study the sermon throughout the week.

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you feel God leading you to study Exodus and Matthew....then study Exodus and Matthew.